SINOTRUK CDW 1500 Units Dumpers Exported to Myanmar
www.chinatrucks.com: SINOTRUK CDW, located in Sichuan, receives another big order for 1500 units from Southeast Asia customer. At 9:35am on July 27, 2017, the truck delivery ceremony was held in Qingbaijiang, Chengdu province. It is said this is the largest order of SINOTRUK CDW in Myanmar since entering into that market.
For recent years, SINOTRUK CDW has undergone reconstruction by accelerating technological innovation, readjusting product structure, and updating equipment in order to largely improve product quality and reliability as well as to create superior conditions for access to international market. With active exploitation in international market and establishment of international sales agencies and service networks, the export of vehicles has achieved rapid growth.
Data shows the company has accumulated an export of 5,000 units since reconstruction 6 years ago, 280 times more units than that before reconstruction. Particularly, with the nation’s “Silk & Road” strategy unveiling, SINOTRUK CDW targets at Southeast market and speeds up development in local market by setting up strategic cooperation with local agencies, making the export of complete vehicle achieving new results.
The 1,500 units are engineering dumpers purchased by Myanmar TRP which is a renowned large enterprise in local market engaged in trucks and machinery products. It has over 20 CDW sales and service stations in Myanmar with the network covering over 80% of Myanmar market. Since entering Myanmar in 2011, SINOTRUK CDW has sold over 2,400 units. The annual sales volumes in 2015 and 2016 rank top 3 among Chinese brands in local market for two consecutive years.
Sources say the company will take Southeast Asia as a model to explore South and North Africa, Asia, Europe, Russia and South America and strive for a doubled export every year to make export a new growth point for SINOTRUK CDW.
- SINOTRUK CDW Lion King Series Trucks Make a Splashy Debut 2017-12-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Hongyan Firefighting Vehicles Delivered to Their Customers for Operation 2018-03-06
- Lovol Successfully Enters Russian Market 2018-03-06
- Tank-Weld To Distribute Shacman Trucks in Jamaica and Caribbean as Sole Dealer 2018-03-05
- Cooperation with China's Weichai Power Promotes German Truck Giant KION 2018-03-05
- BYD Announces Plans for Rechargeable Batteries at Battery Japan 2018 2018-03-05
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Jiebao to its Customers in Nanjing 2018-03-05
- XCMG Secures Orders of V5 Firefighting Vehicles Worth 60 Million RMB 2018-03-05
- 197 Units Beiben Trucks Soon to Arrive in Cuba for Operation 2018-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017