SINOTRUK CDW 1500 Units Dumpers Exported to Myanmar
www.chinatrucks.com: SINOTRUK CDW, located in Sichuan, receives another big order for 1500 units from Southeast Asia customer. At 9:35am on July 27, 2017, the truck delivery ceremony was held in Qingbaijiang, Chengdu province. It is said this is the largest order of SINOTRUK CDW in Myanmar since entering into that market.
For recent years, SINOTRUK CDW has undergone reconstruction by accelerating technological innovation, readjusting product structure, and updating equipment in order to largely improve product quality and reliability as well as to create superior conditions for access to international market. With active exploitation in international market and establishment of international sales agencies and service networks, the export of vehicles has achieved rapid growth.
Data shows the company has accumulated an export of 5,000 units since reconstruction 6 years ago, 280 times more units than that before reconstruction. Particularly, with the nation’s “Silk & Road” strategy unveiling, SINOTRUK CDW targets at Southeast market and speeds up development in local market by setting up strategic cooperation with local agencies, making the export of complete vehicle achieving new results.
The 1,500 units are engineering dumpers purchased by Myanmar TRP which is a renowned large enterprise in local market engaged in trucks and machinery products. It has over 20 CDW sales and service stations in Myanmar with the network covering over 80% of Myanmar market. Since entering Myanmar in 2011, SINOTRUK CDW has sold over 2,400 units. The annual sales volumes in 2015 and 2016 rank top 3 among Chinese brands in local market for two consecutive years.
Sources say the company will take Southeast Asia as a model to explore South and North Africa, Asia, Europe, Russia and South America and strive for a doubled export every year to make export a new growth point for SINOTRUK CDW.
- Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar 2018-05-07
- SINOTRUK CDW Lion King Series Trucks Make a Splashy Debut 2017-12-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November