SINOTRUK CDW 1500 Units Dumpers Exported to Myanmar
www.chinatrucks.com: SINOTRUK CDW, located in Sichuan, receives another big order for 1500 units from Southeast Asia customer. At 9:35am on July 27, 2017, the truck delivery ceremony was held in Qingbaijiang, Chengdu province. It is said this is the largest order of SINOTRUK CDW in Myanmar since entering into that market.
For recent years, SINOTRUK CDW has undergone reconstruction by accelerating technological innovation, readjusting product structure, and updating equipment in order to largely improve product quality and reliability as well as to create superior conditions for access to international market. With active exploitation in international market and establishment of international sales agencies and service networks, the export of vehicles has achieved rapid growth.
Data shows the company has accumulated an export of 5,000 units since reconstruction 6 years ago, 280 times more units than that before reconstruction. Particularly, with the nation’s “Silk & Road” strategy unveiling, SINOTRUK CDW targets at Southeast market and speeds up development in local market by setting up strategic cooperation with local agencies, making the export of complete vehicle achieving new results.
The 1,500 units are engineering dumpers purchased by Myanmar TRP which is a renowned large enterprise in local market engaged in trucks and machinery products. It has over 20 CDW sales and service stations in Myanmar with the network covering over 80% of Myanmar market. Since entering Myanmar in 2011, SINOTRUK CDW has sold over 2,400 units. The annual sales volumes in 2015 and 2016 rank top 3 among Chinese brands in local market for two consecutive years.
Sources say the company will take Southeast Asia as a model to explore South and North Africa, Asia, Europe, Russia and South America and strive for a doubled export every year to make export a new growth point for SINOTRUK CDW.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM 2017-09-30
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
- Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair 2017-09-28
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share 2017-09-21
- Sinotruk Opens SKD Assembly Plant in Paraguay 2017-09-21
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August 2017-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April