Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 25, 2017, Dongfeng opened its first Russia flagship store and held an opening ceremony. Dongfeng thus becomes the first Chinese automobile enterprise having exclusive sales store in Russia. This flagship store will be a backbone of Dongfeng’s expansion into Russia market.
General Manager of Dongfeng Import and Export Company Li Junzhi says that Russia is an important market for Dongfeng to achieve its overseas strategy. Dongfeng is striving for selling 5.6 million units per year by 2020 and challenging a sales target of 6 million units per year, 150,000 units of which are sold in overseas market. Currently, the automobile market in Russia is in a low point. But the market will turn better with the economy’s blooming due to over 140 million populations of Russia and strong rigid demand.
Li also says that in the past 10 to 20 years, Chinese automobile industry develops very fast and Chinese enterprises have already been able to compete with international enterprises in cost, quality and service. With the development of “Silk and Road”, Dongfeng has singed strategic cooperative agreement with international companies from over 20 countries and will focus on developing market along “Silk Road Economic Belt”. In future, Dongfeng will continue to develop Russia market and provide good services in brand, products, R&D, sales and aftersales, etc. It might invest to establish a plant for localization in Russia or cooperate with local famous manufacturer to make production.
It is learned that Dongfeng ssold 8 million units in 2016 with total revenue of 82.8 billion dollars. The company ranks the 68th among the Fortune Global 500, according to the annual ranking released by Fortune on July 20.
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November