Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 25, 2017, Dongfeng opened its first Russia flagship store and held an opening ceremony. Dongfeng thus becomes the first Chinese automobile enterprise having exclusive sales store in Russia. This flagship store will be a backbone of Dongfeng’s expansion into Russia market.
General Manager of Dongfeng Import and Export Company Li Junzhi says that Russia is an important market for Dongfeng to achieve its overseas strategy. Dongfeng is striving for selling 5.6 million units per year by 2020 and challenging a sales target of 6 million units per year, 150,000 units of which are sold in overseas market. Currently, the automobile market in Russia is in a low point. But the market will turn better with the economy’s blooming due to over 140 million populations of Russia and strong rigid demand.
Li also says that in the past 10 to 20 years, Chinese automobile industry develops very fast and Chinese enterprises have already been able to compete with international enterprises in cost, quality and service. With the development of “Silk and Road”, Dongfeng has singed strategic cooperative agreement with international companies from over 20 countries and will focus on developing market along “Silk Road Economic Belt”. In future, Dongfeng will continue to develop Russia market and provide good services in brand, products, R&D, sales and aftersales, etc. It might invest to establish a plant for localization in Russia or cooperate with local famous manufacturer to make production.
It is learned that Dongfeng ssold 8 million units in 2016 with total revenue of 82.8 billion dollars. The company ranks the 68th among the Fortune Global 500, according to the annual ranking released by Fortune on July 20.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Dongfeng Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement With ZGT 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April