SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
www.chinatrucks.com: At the expansive Zhurihe training base in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous region, China holds a parade of its armed forces to mark the 90th anniversary of the People's Liberation Army (PLA). The parade shows not only our strong national defense construction and military might, but also increasingly mature Chinese heavy trucks. What heavy truck enterprises are displayed in the parade?
40 SHACMAN military vehicles lined in 10 rows are showed in the parade with five square teams of strategic support, information equipment support, engineering & chemical defense, equipment support and logistical support. SHACMAN military vehicles previously attend 4 military parades, respectively for the 35th anniversary, 50th anniversary, and 60th anniversary of the founding of P.R. China and 70th anniversary of the Chinese people's Anti-Japanese War and the World Anti-Fascist War, making SHACMAN the only Chinese heavy military vehicle enterprise to attend military parade for 5 consecutive times.
SHACMAN is famous not only in the military vehicle industry but also in civil use vehicles. In the first half of 2017, SHACMAN exceeds the target set for the first half year and reaches a record high. SHACMAN has also made great achievements: sales volume in June breaks through 13,000 units and in first 6 months surpasses 70,000 units, up 120% year on year and market share increasing 2%. The performance in segment market is eye-catching. The sales volume is 48,000 units for tractors, up 130% year on year; 15,000 units for dumpers, up 120% year on year; 8,000 units for NG vehicles, up 500% year on year; 14,000 units for X3000, ranking the first in 13L market; 20000 units for new M3000 6x4 tractors, ranking the first in the economic coal market; and 6,500 units for new oil transport trucks, with the largest share in the market. Its L3000 reshapes industry benchmark.
With the showing up of the Navy’s first square team, SINOTRUK’s HOWO heavy truck also comes into the stage, demonstrating the strength of navy and further improvement of the modernization of national defense.
As a matter of fact, the “Navy Blue” SINOTRUK also showcases in the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Chinese people's Anti-Japanese War and the World Anti-Fascist War.
As the nation’s key heavy truck vehicle and outstanding representative of national brand, SINOTRUK also has a high profile in the heavy truck market in 2017. In the first half year, the sales volume of heavy trucks reaches 99,000 units, exceeding the target set for the whole year (78,000 from heavy trucks from SINOTRUK sales department + 17,000 commercial vehicles from Jinan), showing SINOTRUK’s strong strength.
As a Chinese renowned heavy truck brand, Beiben heavy trucks are based on Mercedes-Benz’s technological platform and solid manufacturing and design capability. By self R&D and sound cooperation with China’s excellent resources, Beiben’s products are transforming to differentiated products in the middle-and-high level and the middle level. The load capacity is also increasing from 8t to 25t and traction weight is increasing from 30t to 60t, meeting up different demands. Its economic heavy truck also got into the mainstream market.
In the increasingly fierce competition in the market, Beiben take step by step changing the operation method: the marketing mode is changed from single direct sales to the combination of direct sales and agency sales, the marketing network is enlarging, the product structure is under optimization and the market operation capability is on the rise. In the first half of 2017, Beiben sells over 7,000 units civil use vehicles and receives good market performance.
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
- Nigeria Dangote Chooses Shacman Heavy Duty Trucks for Oil Refinery Project 2017-08-02
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- SHACMAN Delong M300 Rolls Off Assembly Line 2017-06-26
- SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully 2017-06-22
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo 2017-06-07
- SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer 2017-06-02
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April