SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
www.chinatrucks.com: At the expansive Zhurihe training base in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous region, China holds a parade of its armed forces to mark the 90th anniversary of the People's Liberation Army (PLA). The parade shows not only our strong national defense construction and military might, but also increasingly mature Chinese heavy trucks. What heavy truck enterprises are displayed in the parade?
40 SHACMAN military vehicles lined in 10 rows are showed in the parade with five square teams of strategic support, information equipment support, engineering & chemical defense, equipment support and logistical support. SHACMAN military vehicles previously attend 4 military parades, respectively for the 35th anniversary, 50th anniversary, and 60th anniversary of the founding of P.R. China and 70th anniversary of the Chinese people's Anti-Japanese War and the World Anti-Fascist War, making SHACMAN the only Chinese heavy military vehicle enterprise to attend military parade for 5 consecutive times.
SHACMAN is famous not only in the military vehicle industry but also in civil use vehicles. In the first half of 2017, SHACMAN exceeds the target set for the first half year and reaches a record high. SHACMAN has also made great achievements: sales volume in June breaks through 13,000 units and in first 6 months surpasses 70,000 units, up 120% year on year and market share increasing 2%. The performance in segment market is eye-catching. The sales volume is 48,000 units for tractors, up 130% year on year; 15,000 units for dumpers, up 120% year on year; 8,000 units for NG vehicles, up 500% year on year; 14,000 units for X3000, ranking the first in 13L market; 20000 units for new M3000 6x4 tractors, ranking the first in the economic coal market; and 6,500 units for new oil transport trucks, with the largest share in the market. Its L3000 reshapes industry benchmark.
With the showing up of the Navy’s first square team, SINOTRUK’s HOWO heavy truck also comes into the stage, demonstrating the strength of navy and further improvement of the modernization of national defense.
As a matter of fact, the “Navy Blue” SINOTRUK also showcases in the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Chinese people's Anti-Japanese War and the World Anti-Fascist War.
As the nation’s key heavy truck vehicle and outstanding representative of national brand, SINOTRUK also has a high profile in the heavy truck market in 2017. In the first half year, the sales volume of heavy trucks reaches 99,000 units, exceeding the target set for the whole year (78,000 from heavy trucks from SINOTRUK sales department + 17,000 commercial vehicles from Jinan), showing SINOTRUK’s strong strength.
As a Chinese renowned heavy truck brand, Beiben heavy trucks are based on Mercedes-Benz’s technological platform and solid manufacturing and design capability. By self R&D and sound cooperation with China’s excellent resources, Beiben’s products are transforming to differentiated products in the middle-and-high level and the middle level. The load capacity is also increasing from 8t to 25t and traction weight is increasing from 30t to 60t, meeting up different demands. Its economic heavy truck also got into the mainstream market.
In the increasingly fierce competition in the market, Beiben take step by step changing the operation method: the marketing mode is changed from single direct sales to the combination of direct sales and agency sales, the marketing network is enlarging, the product structure is under optimization and the market operation capability is on the rise. In the first half of 2017, Beiben sells over 7,000 units civil use vehicles and receives good market performance.
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Shacman Trucking Jamaica To Achieve Success 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- Shaanqi Dump Trucks Go up 96.4% to Stand at 29,503 Units in First Six Months 2018-07-09
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November