Special Vehicle Turns a Record Production to 1.2 Million Units
www.chinatrucks.com: Data from China Automotive Technology&Research Center shows in the first half year, the production of China’s 8 categories of special vehicles has reported a 31.69% rise year-on-year to a record 1,176,505 units, which indicates that the trend in demand is positive in China’s special vehicle market.
The growth of tanker ranks No. 1 among the 8 categories, rising by 76.50%. The total production is 62,430 units. The production of mixer is 35,132 units with a high growth rate of 196.30%.
The production of van stands at 340,465 units, rose by -1.40%, roughly the same compared to the same period last year, 33404 units for Dumper totals, up 59.10% and 14,450 units for garbage dump truck, up by 153.60%.
The stake truck totals 141726 units, up 11.30%.
The grane/life truck amounted to 18,419 units, up 64.80%. The production of automobile crane is 9,260 units, up 85.80%; 1,553 units for hydraulic aerial cage, up 32.30%; and 7,316 units for loading crane, up 51.50%.
In the first half of 2017, special vehicles witnessed a growth of 41.90%, with 25,924 units sold, concrete pump truck sales is up 113.20% to 2,720 units, sweeper truck sales rise by 15.30% to 2,229 units, and wrecker sales up 0.30% to 5,039 units.
The normal dumper delivers a strong growth of 57.40% to 169,306 units, 384,831 units for semi trailer, up 69.20%, 48,853 units for tank semi trailers, up 52.20%, 97,754 units for the low bed semi trailer, up 103.70%, 40,740 units for normal semi trailer, up 112.30%; the stake semi trailer sales stands at 133,353 units, up 101.60%; the container semi trailer sales stand at 21,866 units, up -54.60%; the car carrier semi trailer sales reach 1,119 units, up -12.10%; and the dumper semi trailer rise by 597.70% to 34509 units.
In general, there is a strong demand for special vehicles thanks to national investment in fixed asset and various infrastructure projects. Also, the logistics special vehicle keeps a high growth trend and special purpose motor vehicles see a steady growth trend.
- China Purchased Various Special Vehicles with a Total Value of Nearly 700 Million RMB in October 2015-11-12
- 16 New Beiben Special Vehicles for Muck Transport Landing Harbin 2015-07-03
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- Sinotruk Launches Equal-stiffness Lightweight Dumpers 2014-05-19
- Sinotruk Special Vehicles Secures Big Order in Shanxi 2014-04-29
- Sinotruk Qingdao First Quarter Sales Grew 87% 2014-04-09
- Liaoning special vehicle production base is the largest special vehicle cluster 2010-12-09
- Market scale of special purpose vehicles to reach 2 million 2010-09-27
- Sales revenue of Dongfeng Special Vehicle is 93,400,000 Euros 2010-07-29
- Huachen cooperates with Mercedes-Benz 2010-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April