Special Vehicle Turns a Record Production to 1.2 Million Units
www.chinatrucks.com: Data from China Automotive Technology&Research Center shows in the first half year, the production of China’s 8 categories of special vehicles has reported a 31.69% rise year-on-year to a record 1,176,505 units, which indicates that the trend in demand is positive in China’s special vehicle market.
The growth of tanker ranks No. 1 among the 8 categories, rising by 76.50%. The total production is 62,430 units. The production of mixer is 35,132 units with a high growth rate of 196.30%.
The production of van stands at 340,465 units, rose by -1.40%, roughly the same compared to the same period last year, 33404 units for Dumper totals, up 59.10% and 14,450 units for garbage dump truck, up by 153.60%.
The stake truck totals 141726 units, up 11.30%.
The grane/life truck amounted to 18,419 units, up 64.80%. The production of automobile crane is 9,260 units, up 85.80%; 1,553 units for hydraulic aerial cage, up 32.30%; and 7,316 units for loading crane, up 51.50%.
In the first half of 2017, special vehicles witnessed a growth of 41.90%, with 25,924 units sold, concrete pump truck sales is up 113.20% to 2,720 units, sweeper truck sales rise by 15.30% to 2,229 units, and wrecker sales up 0.30% to 5,039 units.
The normal dumper delivers a strong growth of 57.40% to 169,306 units, 384,831 units for semi trailer, up 69.20%, 48,853 units for tank semi trailers, up 52.20%, 97,754 units for the low bed semi trailer, up 103.70%, 40,740 units for normal semi trailer, up 112.30%; the stake semi trailer sales stands at 133,353 units, up 101.60%; the container semi trailer sales stand at 21,866 units, up -54.60%; the car carrier semi trailer sales reach 1,119 units, up -12.10%; and the dumper semi trailer rise by 597.70% to 34509 units.
In general, there is a strong demand for special vehicles thanks to national investment in fixed asset and various infrastructure projects. Also, the logistics special vehicle keeps a high growth trend and special purpose motor vehicles see a steady growth trend.
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- China Purchased Various Special Vehicles with a Total Value of Nearly 700 Million RMB in October 2015-11-12
- 16 New Beiben Special Vehicles for Muck Transport Landing Harbin 2015-07-03
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- Sinotruk Launches Equal-stiffness Lightweight Dumpers 2014-05-19
- Sinotruk Special Vehicles Secures Big Order in Shanxi 2014-04-29
- Sinotruk Qingdao First Quarter Sales Grew 87% 2014-04-09
- Liaoning special vehicle production base is the largest special vehicle cluster 2010-12-09
- Market scale of special purpose vehicles to reach 2 million 2010-09-27
- Sales revenue of Dongfeng Special Vehicle is 93,400,000 Euros 2010-07-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November