Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong
www.chinatrucks.com: The Department of Commerce of Shandong Province releases its top 100 important & export enterprises in the first half year, in which 10 tire enterprises are included.
Linglong achieves revenue of 3.63 billion yuan in the import and export, up 43.1% year on year and ranking the 24th on the list.
In the first half year, Triangle Tire sees a year-on-year growth of 37.9% in the import and export and ranks the 36th. The company in June sees export revenue of 426 million yuan, up 25.1% compared with the same period of last year.
Shandong Changfeng Tire witnesses a rocket growth rate of 182.3% in the import & export revenue, reaching 2.09 billion yuan and ranking the 50th among the top 100. The company’s export revenue hits 497 million yuan, up 255.9% year on year.
Shandong Yongfeng Tire ranks the 58th with 1.85 billion yuan of import & export revenue.
Hixih Rubber Industry Group and Sailun Jinyu Group rank the 61st and the 62rd with the total revenue of 1.607 billion yuan and 1.572 billion yuan.
Shandong Haohua Tire ranks the.72rd and witnesses a total import & export revenue of 1.41 billion yuan in the first half of 2017.
Jinyu Tire and Nexen Tire ranks the 74th and 77th with import & export revenue of 1.397 billion yuan and 1.369 billion yuan respectively.
Xingyuan Tire ranks the 88th with an import & export revenue of 1.218 billion yuan.
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- Linglong Listed as the Asia’s 500 Most Influential Brands 2017 2017-10-10
- Linglong on CITEXPO Shanghai 2017-09-07
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed 2017-07-13
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
- Linglong’s Brand Value Reaching RMB 30.563 Billion in 2017 2017-07-05
- Linglong Opens Two New Subsidiaries in Luxembourg and Mexico 2017-07-04
- Linglong at Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2017-06-28
- China's Linglong Tyre considering European Factory 2017-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April