Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong
www.chinatrucks.com: The Department of Commerce of Shandong Province releases its top 100 important & export enterprises in the first half year, in which 10 tire enterprises are included.
Linglong achieves revenue of 3.63 billion yuan in the import and export, up 43.1% year on year and ranking the 24th on the list.
In the first half year, Triangle Tire sees a year-on-year growth of 37.9% in the import and export and ranks the 36th. The company in June sees export revenue of 426 million yuan, up 25.1% compared with the same period of last year.
Shandong Changfeng Tire witnesses a rocket growth rate of 182.3% in the import & export revenue, reaching 2.09 billion yuan and ranking the 50th among the top 100. The company’s export revenue hits 497 million yuan, up 255.9% year on year.
Shandong Yongfeng Tire ranks the 58th with 1.85 billion yuan of import & export revenue.
Hixih Rubber Industry Group and Sailun Jinyu Group rank the 61st and the 62rd with the total revenue of 1.607 billion yuan and 1.572 billion yuan.
Shandong Haohua Tire ranks the.72rd and witnesses a total import & export revenue of 1.41 billion yuan in the first half of 2017.
Jinyu Tire and Nexen Tire ranks the 74th and 77th with import & export revenue of 1.397 billion yuan and 1.369 billion yuan respectively.
Xingyuan Tire ranks the 88th with an import & export revenue of 1.218 billion yuan.
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November