JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 16th Iran Shiraz International Auto Show was officially held in Shiraz, the historic and cultural city of Iran, and more than then automobile brands from around the world participated in the show. JAC with its commercial vehicle and passenger car showed in this auto show.
As the largest auto market in the region of gulf, Iran has been always a stage full of competition for international automobile brands. With the promotion of China 'One Road, One Belt'strategic plan, Chinese automobile enterprises have a more reliable guarantee and JAC has become one of excellent automakers. In the first half year of 2017, JAC had sold more than 18,000 units vehicles, up by 90% compared with the last year and ranked the top position among Chinese brands.
In the eyes of Iran consumers, JAC light-duty truck has always been the 'symbol' of high configuration and reliable performance. In this auto show, JAC showed N60 and N82 two models light-duty truck, which was attracted a lot of customers' attention.
Besides commercial vehicles, JAC SUV also was adored by Iran customers by virtue of its grandly exterior design and excellent performance. In this auto show, JAC S5 and S3 also attracted a lot of attention. Especially, JAC S3 debuted in the market this time.
The proud achievements of JAC in Iran market is derived from the pursuit of excellent quality. JAC car models are launched in Iran which has been gone through more than 20,000 kilometers road test including three- high areas around Iran. To strengthen assembly plant's quality control to ensure products'quality.
With demands of JAC products, JAC established a KD plant in Bam free trade zone. After assembled here, JAC vehicles were delivered to cities of Iran to sell.
Recently, by virtue of reliable products'quality, JAC has achieved many accomplishments. In the future, we'll introduce more new products to Iran.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- How Far is Shuailing World Truck Away from the Global Launching 2017-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April