JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 16th Iran Shiraz International Auto Show was officially held in Shiraz, the historic and cultural city of Iran, and more than then automobile brands from around the world participated in the show. JAC with its commercial vehicle and passenger car showed in this auto show.
As the largest auto market in the region of gulf, Iran has been always a stage full of competition for international automobile brands. With the promotion of China 'One Road, One Belt'strategic plan, Chinese automobile enterprises have a more reliable guarantee and JAC has become one of excellent automakers. In the first half year of 2017, JAC had sold more than 18,000 units vehicles, up by 90% compared with the last year and ranked the top position among Chinese brands.
In the eyes of Iran consumers, JAC light-duty truck has always been the 'symbol' of high configuration and reliable performance. In this auto show, JAC showed N60 and N82 two models light-duty truck, which was attracted a lot of customers' attention.
Besides commercial vehicles, JAC SUV also was adored by Iran customers by virtue of its grandly exterior design and excellent performance. In this auto show, JAC S5 and S3 also attracted a lot of attention. Especially, JAC S3 debuted in the market this time.
The proud achievements of JAC in Iran market is derived from the pursuit of excellent quality. JAC car models are launched in Iran which has been gone through more than 20,000 kilometers road test including three- high areas around Iran. To strengthen assembly plant's quality control to ensure products'quality.
With demands of JAC products, JAC established a KD plant in Bam free trade zone. After assembled here, JAC vehicles were delivered to cities of Iran to sell.
Recently, by virtue of reliable products'quality, JAC has achieved many accomplishments. In the future, we'll introduce more new products to Iran.
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November