JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 16th Iran Shiraz International Auto Show was officially held in Shiraz, the historic and cultural city of Iran, and more than then automobile brands from around the world participated in the show. JAC with its commercial vehicle and passenger car showed in this auto show.
As the largest auto market in the region of gulf, Iran has been always a stage full of competition for international automobile brands. With the promotion of China 'One Road, One Belt'strategic plan, Chinese automobile enterprises have a more reliable guarantee and JAC has become one of excellent automakers. In the first half year of 2017, JAC had sold more than 18,000 units vehicles, up by 90% compared with the last year and ranked the top position among Chinese brands.
In the eyes of Iran consumers, JAC light-duty truck has always been the 'symbol' of high configuration and reliable performance. In this auto show, JAC showed N60 and N82 two models light-duty truck, which was attracted a lot of customers' attention.
Besides commercial vehicles, JAC SUV also was adored by Iran customers by virtue of its grandly exterior design and excellent performance. In this auto show, JAC S5 and S3 also attracted a lot of attention. Especially, JAC S3 debuted in the market this time.
The proud achievements of JAC in Iran market is derived from the pursuit of excellent quality. JAC car models are launched in Iran which has been gone through more than 20,000 kilometers road test including three- high areas around Iran. To strengthen assembly plant's quality control to ensure products'quality.
With demands of JAC products, JAC established a KD plant in Bam free trade zone. After assembled here, JAC vehicles were delivered to cities of Iran to sell.
Recently, by virtue of reliable products'quality, JAC has achieved many accomplishments. In the future, we'll introduce more new products to Iran.
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
- Chinese Automaker JAC Forms Joint Venture with Cummins 2018-05-15
- JAC Gallop K7 Automatic Version Officially Hit the Market 2018-05-09
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan 2018-04-26
- JAC Oman Distributor Brings Exciting Cash Gift to Customers 2018-04-24
- Parkistan Ghandhara Begans Assembly JAC Light Truck X200 2018-04-24
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018 2018-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July