MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System
www.chinatrucks.com: As Sichuan Hyundai’s all new MIGHTY is going to be launched, the attention on this global renowned light truck is on the rise. Recently, Development Engineer of MIGHTY Li Zaiman receives an interview. Li is mainly in charge of R&D of South Korea Hyundai MIGHTY and derivations. What are the main advantages of this all new MIGHTY compared with its competitors in the eye of an engineer?
Focus: MIGHTY is the result of 27 years of constant exploration
“In the past 27 years, from global MIGHTY to all new MIGHTYfor China specially, we have made consistent efforts and had very deep feelings for MIGHTY,” said Li. At the end of 1980s when MIGHTY was firstly launched, it used many leading advanced Japanese technologies. But when it came to the second generation at the end of last century, South Korea’s own light truck technology beat Japanese technology which finally got discarded. In the afterward 20 years, in one and another rounds of update, MIGHTY has been maintaining a strong market competitiveness and established its global leading position relying on its outstanding quality. The all new MIGHTY in China with 27 years of history also delivers excellent performance.
Reliability: MIGHTY is what the customers want
In the previous test drive not long ago, MIGHTY won high recognition from many professional media and logistics users. The prototype of MIGHTY has been widely appraised in more than 100 countries and regions with regard to durability. China’s MIGHTY also follows this advantage. Besides, China’s MIGHTY has been improved further in terms of durability after going through 49 strict comparison tests and Chinese actual road tests and is able to fit various complex roads by accurate adjustment
In the past two to three years, Chinese light truck is becoming increasing high-end. “We know customers’ demand in a more direct way and thus provides better product fit to market in China,” Li says. In the development process, Li and the whole R&D team probed deep into the Chinese market and made adjustment to product’s design according to actual vehicle use environment.
People-oriented comfort and security further improve MIGHTY’s competitiveness. “In long-distance driving, minor changes in driving posture will bring different feeling on fatigue. We made great efforts in improving the design in this regard,” said by Li. MIGHTY uses interior just like a passenger car and a driver-centered style in the driving cab. The rational arrangement largely decreases the driving fatigue and thus lowers down the potential risk caused by driving fatigue. In the meantime, MIGHTY has system that include ABS, EBD and other active safety system. It enhances the key parts in the driving cab and is equipped with the energy-absorbing steering wheel to safeguard driver’s safety in accident.
In addition, MIGHTY is also an advanced intelligent truck. Among its same kind, it has the largest multi-functional 2.9” screen which can display fuel quantity, fuel consumption, average speed, driving and endurance mileage, etc. It also alerts the change period of engine oil & filter, transmission oil, duel, air filter, etc. and reminds the maintenance period. Above all, MIGHTY has the self-checking function on engine which will detect fault without interference from other equipment. Li believes these leading intelligent configurations will further raise MIGHTY’s recognition among young users.
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November