JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market
www.chinatrucks.com: General Machinery and Motors are the exclusive dealers for the renowned JAC light trucks which are becoming a household names in the Western Division. Being one of China's leading light truck manufacturers, JAC has made its name in the Fiji market because of its durability, performance, robustness and affordable to all sectors.
JAC brand high standards have reached the Australian and New Zealand markets. The barnd is recognised for;
* European American R&D style and standard;
* Perfect combination of comfortable interior and great exterior image;
* Complete vehicle collision high standard cabs;
* Tough axle, spring and frame for high loading capacity;
* Optimised double braking system for secured performance;
* Using original Cummins engines with Bosch common rail ABS/EBD, Exedy clutch, Honeywell braking plates and Navistar technology; and
* Exported to 75 countries worldwide with over 30 per cent market share in some countries.
With more than 150 units sold in the past two years in the West alone, GM Motors have decided to open another show-yard and service centre in Suva in two month's time.
These trucks come with warranty and full after sales support from GM Motors service and part shops.
"As per our dealer agreement with JAC, we have to carry all critical parts for all machineries that we import. All backup parts with all technical support will be provided by our fully-fledged service centre and parts shop. With 30 years of technical experience you don't have to worry about any problems to the equipment. We have eight technicians who are well versed with hydraulics, transmission and machinery components. Any major issues, my technicians from our Lautoka and Suva service centre will attend to the problem. We also have a 24/7 mobile support team," GM Motors sales and support manager Fazneel Buksh said.
Come down to GM Motors and test drive our one-tonne, 2.5-tonne, three-tonne crew cab, five-tonne or the all new nine-tonne light trucks.
Apart from light trucks, GM Motors are also distributors for brand new Sinotruk Howo heavy trucks, rollers, forklifts, excavators, loaders and graders
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November