JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market
www.chinatrucks.com: General Machinery and Motors are the exclusive dealers for the renowned JAC light trucks which are becoming a household names in the Western Division. Being one of China's leading light truck manufacturers, JAC has made its name in the Fiji market because of its durability, performance, robustness and affordable to all sectors.
JAC brand high standards have reached the Australian and New Zealand markets. The barnd is recognised for;
* European American R&D style and standard;
* Perfect combination of comfortable interior and great exterior image;
* Complete vehicle collision high standard cabs;
* Tough axle, spring and frame for high loading capacity;
* Optimised double braking system for secured performance;
* Using original Cummins engines with Bosch common rail ABS/EBD, Exedy clutch, Honeywell braking plates and Navistar technology; and
* Exported to 75 countries worldwide with over 30 per cent market share in some countries.
With more than 150 units sold in the past two years in the West alone, GM Motors have decided to open another show-yard and service centre in Suva in two month's time.
These trucks come with warranty and full after sales support from GM Motors service and part shops.
"As per our dealer agreement with JAC, we have to carry all critical parts for all machineries that we import. All backup parts with all technical support will be provided by our fully-fledged service centre and parts shop. With 30 years of technical experience you don't have to worry about any problems to the equipment. We have eight technicians who are well versed with hydraulics, transmission and machinery components. Any major issues, my technicians from our Lautoka and Suva service centre will attend to the problem. We also have a 24/7 mobile support team," GM Motors sales and support manager Fazneel Buksh said.
Come down to GM Motors and test drive our one-tonne, 2.5-tonne, three-tonne crew cab, five-tonne or the all new nine-tonne light trucks.
Apart from light trucks, GM Motors are also distributors for brand new Sinotruk Howo heavy trucks, rollers, forklifts, excavators, loaders and graders
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
- How Far is Shuailing World Truck Away from the Global Launching 2017-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April