XCMG XCA300U Won Recognition among US Customers
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, a piece of good news comes from Pennsylvania, USA, that XCMG XCA300U gives perfect first show in USA and wins high appraisal from local lifting constructor after completing difficult lifting tasks in succession. The lifting is of great significance for Chinese crane industry and marks a new break through that Chinese large ton all-terrain crane has made in European and America high-end market.
XCA300U is a high-end G model specially designed for North American market. 8 spotlights perfectly demonstrate the outstanding performance of lifting.
The chassis uses DOT authorized parts and American local parts, ensuring a reliable security and convenient service. The emission conforms to Tier 4F requirement. XCMG uses excellent multifunctional steering technology, comprehensive braking management, and extended range oil & air suspension technology for XCA300U. The human interface system will adjust your truck according to Americans driving habits, new American-style braking system and deeply optimized power system enables the crane more fuel saving and the capability to transfer yarn in full load much stronger.
The crane matches dolly with several axle-load status and is able to meet various driving axle loads in different states in North American market.
XCA300U all-terrain crane uses 6 axles 7 cantilevers in “H” shaped structure with the main jib reaching 80m (262.5ft). The hoisting performance is in industrial leading level.
The “Y” shaped super lift, fly jib, wind power repairing jib permits an excellent lifting performance.
The mature automatic self-removable counterweight and G model intelligent cantilever technology make hoisting convenient and fast.
The outstanding driving and hoisting performance enable XCA300U completing work in complex conditions and shock the on-site workers. “Chinese crane is so awesome!” Again, XCMG’s good performance is better explained by the fact.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April