XCMG XCA300U Won Recognition among US Customers
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, a piece of good news comes from Pennsylvania, USA, that XCMG XCA300U gives perfect first show in USA and wins high appraisal from local lifting constructor after completing difficult lifting tasks in succession. The lifting is of great significance for Chinese crane industry and marks a new break through that Chinese large ton all-terrain crane has made in European and America high-end market.
XCA300U is a high-end G model specially designed for North American market. 8 spotlights perfectly demonstrate the outstanding performance of lifting.
The chassis uses DOT authorized parts and American local parts, ensuring a reliable security and convenient service. The emission conforms to Tier 4F requirement. XCMG uses excellent multifunctional steering technology, comprehensive braking management, and extended range oil & air suspension technology for XCA300U. The human interface system will adjust your truck according to Americans driving habits, new American-style braking system and deeply optimized power system enables the crane more fuel saving and the capability to transfer yarn in full load much stronger.
The crane matches dolly with several axle-load status and is able to meet various driving axle loads in different states in North American market.
XCA300U all-terrain crane uses 6 axles 7 cantilevers in “H” shaped structure with the main jib reaching 80m (262.5ft). The hoisting performance is in industrial leading level.
The “Y” shaped super lift, fly jib, wind power repairing jib permits an excellent lifting performance.
The mature automatic self-removable counterweight and G model intelligent cantilever technology make hoisting convenient and fast.
The outstanding driving and hoisting performance enable XCA300U completing work in complex conditions and shock the on-site workers. “Chinese crane is so awesome!” Again, XCMG’s good performance is better explained by the fact.
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November