XCMG XCA300U Won Recognition among US Customers
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, a piece of good news comes from Pennsylvania, USA, that XCMG XCA300U gives perfect first show in USA and wins high appraisal from local lifting constructor after completing difficult lifting tasks in succession. The lifting is of great significance for Chinese crane industry and marks a new break through that Chinese large ton all-terrain crane has made in European and America high-end market.
XCA300U is a high-end G model specially designed for North American market. 8 spotlights perfectly demonstrate the outstanding performance of lifting.
The chassis uses DOT authorized parts and American local parts, ensuring a reliable security and convenient service. The emission conforms to Tier 4F requirement. XCMG uses excellent multifunctional steering technology, comprehensive braking management, and extended range oil & air suspension technology for XCA300U. The human interface system will adjust your truck according to Americans driving habits, new American-style braking system and deeply optimized power system enables the crane more fuel saving and the capability to transfer yarn in full load much stronger.
The crane matches dolly with several axle-load status and is able to meet various driving axle loads in different states in North American market.
XCA300U all-terrain crane uses 6 axles 7 cantilevers in “H” shaped structure with the main jib reaching 80m (262.5ft). The hoisting performance is in industrial leading level.
The “Y” shaped super lift, fly jib, wind power repairing jib permits an excellent lifting performance.
The mature automatic self-removable counterweight and G model intelligent cantilever technology make hoisting convenient and fast.
The outstanding driving and hoisting performance enable XCA300U completing work in complex conditions and shock the on-site workers. “Chinese crane is so awesome!” Again, XCMG’s good performance is better explained by the fact.
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
- 100 XCMG HAVAN G7 LNG Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-06-04
- 26 Units XCMG Self-Dumping Trucks to Arrive in Taiyuan for Operation 2018-05-25
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform 2018-05-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July