Wuzheng Sanitary Products up by 50.9%
www.chinatrucks.com:August 4, 2017, journalist from www.chinaspv.com learns that Wuzheng stands out from 9 competitors and wins the bid in a purchase project in Yunan after a series of constant efforts. The bided products include: 211 units of three-wheel lateral loading vehicles, 51 units of hook arm vehicles and 293 3m3 garbage tanks. The bidding amount surpasses 12.8 million yuan.
In the first half of 2017, Wuzheng receives good news one after another. The sales revenue grows by 50.9% year on year and its market share is on a dramatic rise.
Quality is the reason for Wuzheng standing out from competitors in several fierce competitions. In face of the increasingly competitive market, Wuzheng doesn’t seek quick success and instant benefits; instead, it continues to deepen in technologies to make sure product quality with an aim of providing the most reliable products to users.
Wuzheng sanitary products all use mature platform based on popular Aochi and Aoxiang vehicles, thus ensuring the good quality of products. China’s leading modular design manufacturing, shielding, welding and coating provide strong technical support for sanitary products and make sure the fast series production of new products.
In order to meet customers’ diversified needs, Wuzheng keeps launching new products. Since the beginning of this year, Wuzheng has launched almost 20 products including vertical, underground and fixed garbage tanks, cleaning vehicles and wet sweeping vehicles. Now it has in total around 100 products in terms of garbage disposal & transit, harmless treatment, and food and kitchen refuse transfer, etc. It has applied for over 70 patents to the nation, and around 20 technical innovation projects in Shandong province. Its R&D and innovation are leading in its industry.
- 200 Wuzheng Sanitary Vehicles Shipped to Pakistan 2017-05-23
- Sales of Wuzheng Sanitation Truck Has a Good Start 2016-02-22
- Wuzheng Self-loading-and-dump Garbage Truck 2016-01-29
- Wuzheng Aochi 2000 bee-keeper trucks released 2012-09-18
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- Siemens Builds eHighway in Germany to Charge Electric Trucks 2017-08-17
- Startup Truck Maker Chanje to Launch a New All-electric Delivery Truck 2017-08-14
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July
- USA Electric Truck Maker Chanje Signs Exclusive Deal With Ryder
- Sinotruk Signs Deal with China Overseas Port and Gwadar Port Authority
- Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017