Wuzheng Sanitary Products up by 50.9%
www.chinatrucks.com:August 4, 2017, journalist from www.chinaspv.com learns that Wuzheng stands out from 9 competitors and wins the bid in a purchase project in Yunan after a series of constant efforts. The bided products include: 211 units of three-wheel lateral loading vehicles, 51 units of hook arm vehicles and 293 3m3 garbage tanks. The bidding amount surpasses 12.8 million yuan.
In the first half of 2017, Wuzheng receives good news one after another. The sales revenue grows by 50.9% year on year and its market share is on a dramatic rise.
Quality is the reason for Wuzheng standing out from competitors in several fierce competitions. In face of the increasingly competitive market, Wuzheng doesn’t seek quick success and instant benefits; instead, it continues to deepen in technologies to make sure product quality with an aim of providing the most reliable products to users.
Wuzheng sanitary products all use mature platform based on popular Aochi and Aoxiang vehicles, thus ensuring the good quality of products. China’s leading modular design manufacturing, shielding, welding and coating provide strong technical support for sanitary products and make sure the fast series production of new products.
In order to meet customers’ diversified needs, Wuzheng keeps launching new products. Since the beginning of this year, Wuzheng has launched almost 20 products including vertical, underground and fixed garbage tanks, cleaning vehicles and wet sweeping vehicles. Now it has in total around 100 products in terms of garbage disposal & transit, harmless treatment, and food and kitchen refuse transfer, etc. It has applied for over 70 patents to the nation, and around 20 technical innovation projects in Shandong province. Its R&D and innovation are leading in its industry.
- 200 Wuzheng Sanitary Vehicles Shipped to Pakistan 2017-05-23
- Sales of Wuzheng Sanitation Truck Has a Good Start 2016-02-22
- Wuzheng Self-loading-and-dump Garbage Truck 2016-01-29
- Wuzheng Aochi 2000 bee-keeper trucks released 2012-09-18
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 2017-10-26
- Chanje's Revolutionary Electric Truck Aims to Transform Urban Deliveries 2017-10-24
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales 2017-10-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April