China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, SHACMAN successfully delivered 50 units LNG trucks to China LNG Group. Specifically, all the 50 units trucks are SHACMAN Delong X3000, which are particularly designed for transporting dangerous chemicals.
Equipped with Weichai WP13,380 engine and Fast 12 transmission gearbox + Fast hydraulic retarder, the truck is an ideal choice for truck operators. Despite the harsh weather conditions and challenging road conditions in northwest China, SHACMAN Delong X3000 can help truck operators save 0.9 RMB per kilometer for fuel. Suppose each truck will drive 200,000 kilometers, it will help them cut fuel costs by 180,000 RMB every year.
Another highlight of the vehicle is its Desn 995 L gas tank, which fully ensures long-distance transport and lowers the times for gas-refilling. In addition, the truck is mounted with Michelin 12R22.5 vacuum tires and Alcoa steel wheel hubs, further improving the safety standards of the vehicle.
At the tail of SHACMAN Delong X3000 is a Chart semi-trailer with a volume of 52.6 cubic meters. With multi-layers of aluminum foils and fiber paper on its outside, the semi-trailer can fully ensure the temperature inside stays at a constant level.
In an effort to build an integrated logistic & trading networks, China LNG Group has been introducing LNG trucks to its truck fleet. It has set up Northwest China Clean Energy Transport Base in Fuping, Shaanxi Province. Soon, the company will launch its pilot projects in Huanggang, Hubei Province and Yuncheng, Shandong Province. In these two places, it will make investments to build gas-filling stations and provide financing and rental services for upgrading a number of trucks from oil-fueled driving systems to LNG-fueled driving systems.
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- Shacman Aims to Increase its Exports to 20,000 Units in 2018 2018-05-23
- SHACMAN Delong X3000 LNG Truck and M3000 CNG Truck Set to Make Splashes 2018-05-17
- SHACMAN Opens First Assembly Plant in Algeria 2018-05-10
- SHACMAN Cummins Power Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Zambia 2018-04-18
- TuSimple and Shacman Jointly Create X6000 Driverless Container Truck Fleet 2018-04-08
- SHACMAN Unveils Its Delong New M3000 Intelligent Construction Truck in Shenzhen 2018-03-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July