China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, SHACMAN successfully delivered 50 units LNG trucks to China LNG Group. Specifically, all the 50 units trucks are SHACMAN Delong X3000, which are particularly designed for transporting dangerous chemicals.
Equipped with Weichai WP13,380 engine and Fast 12 transmission gearbox + Fast hydraulic retarder, the truck is an ideal choice for truck operators. Despite the harsh weather conditions and challenging road conditions in northwest China, SHACMAN Delong X3000 can help truck operators save 0.9 RMB per kilometer for fuel. Suppose each truck will drive 200,000 kilometers, it will help them cut fuel costs by 180,000 RMB every year.
Another highlight of the vehicle is its Desn 995 L gas tank, which fully ensures long-distance transport and lowers the times for gas-refilling. In addition, the truck is mounted with Michelin 12R22.5 vacuum tires and Alcoa steel wheel hubs, further improving the safety standards of the vehicle.
At the tail of SHACMAN Delong X3000 is a Chart semi-trailer with a volume of 52.6 cubic meters. With multi-layers of aluminum foils and fiber paper on its outside, the semi-trailer can fully ensure the temperature inside stays at a constant level.
In an effort to build an integrated logistic & trading networks, China LNG Group has been introducing LNG trucks to its truck fleet. It has set up Northwest China Clean Energy Transport Base in Fuping, Shaanxi Province. Soon, the company will launch its pilot projects in Huanggang, Hubei Province and Yuncheng, Shandong Province. In these two places, it will make investments to build gas-filling stations and provide financing and rental services for upgrading a number of trucks from oil-fueled driving systems to LNG-fueled driving systems.
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Nigeria Dangote Chooses Shacman Heavy Duty Trucks for Oil Refinery Project 2017-08-02
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- SHACMAN Delong M300 Rolls Off Assembly Line 2017-06-26
- SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully 2017-06-22
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo 2017-06-07
- SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer 2017-06-02
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April