China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, SHACMAN successfully delivered 50 units LNG trucks to China LNG Group. Specifically, all the 50 units trucks are SHACMAN Delong X3000, which are particularly designed for transporting dangerous chemicals.
Equipped with Weichai WP13,380 engine and Fast 12 transmission gearbox + Fast hydraulic retarder, the truck is an ideal choice for truck operators. Despite the harsh weather conditions and challenging road conditions in northwest China, SHACMAN Delong X3000 can help truck operators save 0.9 RMB per kilometer for fuel. Suppose each truck will drive 200,000 kilometers, it will help them cut fuel costs by 180,000 RMB every year.
Another highlight of the vehicle is its Desn 995 L gas tank, which fully ensures long-distance transport and lowers the times for gas-refilling. In addition, the truck is mounted with Michelin 12R22.5 vacuum tires and Alcoa steel wheel hubs, further improving the safety standards of the vehicle.
At the tail of SHACMAN Delong X3000 is a Chart semi-trailer with a volume of 52.6 cubic meters. With multi-layers of aluminum foils and fiber paper on its outside, the semi-trailer can fully ensure the temperature inside stays at a constant level.
In an effort to build an integrated logistic & trading networks, China LNG Group has been introducing LNG trucks to its truck fleet. It has set up Northwest China Clean Energy Transport Base in Fuping, Shaanxi Province. Soon, the company will launch its pilot projects in Huanggang, Hubei Province and Yuncheng, Shandong Province. In these two places, it will make investments to build gas-filling stations and provide financing and rental services for upgrading a number of trucks from oil-fueled driving systems to LNG-fueled driving systems.
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Shacman Trucking Jamaica To Achieve Success 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- Shaanqi Dump Trucks Go up 96.4% to Stand at 29,503 Units in First Six Months 2018-07-09
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November