24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, SINOTRUK successfully delivers 24 T5G cargo trucks equipped with an engine of MAN technology to CNPC’s subordinated company. This is the second purchase in batches made by CNPC following the first batch of 10 units last year. At the delivery site, they points out that they purchase trucks from Sinotruck completely based on trust.
As early as in 2016, the company has purchased 10 T5G State-4 trucks. After one year in operation, these trucks not only solves the problem that it can’t transit oil field equipment because of a high center of gravity, but also excellently finish the task for transporting drill pipes, oil field equipment and supplies. Thanks to MAN MC07 engine fitted to the truck, the oil change range and attendance are highly improved and thus win praise among users. That’s why the company orders another 24 T5G trucks.
In order to bring the greatest benefit for customer, Chengdu branch office of SINOTRUK and network operation unit managed to lower the height of driving cab below 2930mm to customer’s practical needs through profound analysis for the data .
Before 2009, the company did not have any SINOTRUK truck. Yet in recent years, with the introduction of MAN technology, Sinotruck comes to be widely recognized by customers for its individualization concept and T series’ high economy and reliability. More and more customers begin to place order from Sinotruck, CNPC’s subordinated company is among one of them. So far, CNPC’s subordinated company has purchased more than 100 vehicles from Sinotruck, that’s amounts to 33% of all vehicles. This share is expected to continue to rise in future.
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- SITRAK Sales Up 249% and Sinotruck to Rise Year Target Sales by 10% 2017-08-04
- Sinotruck Delivers 50 Hohan MT13 NG Tractors to User 2017-07-18
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- Sinotruck to Export 100 C7H Tractors to Africa 2017-07-10
- Sinotruck Witnessed A Dramatic Growth in Overseas Market in Early 2017 2017-07-04
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruck Exports 500 Trucks to Ethiopia 2017-06-27
- SINOTRUCK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow 2017-06-16
- Sinotruck Delivers 12 Howo T5G Dumpers to Its Customers in Chongqing 2017-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market
- Electric Trucks and Vans Cut Pollution Faster Than Cars
- IVECO To Build STRALLS Down Under
- 100 Zero-Emission Partner Electric Vans to be Used by UK Royal Mail
- Ford Trucks Celebrates 100 Years
- Daimler Builds Battery Factory in Beijing For EV Production
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April