24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, SINOTRUK successfully delivers 24 T5G cargo trucks equipped with an engine of MAN technology to CNPC’s subordinated company. This is the second purchase in batches made by CNPC following the first batch of 10 units last year. At the delivery site, they points out that they purchase trucks from Sinotruck completely based on trust.
As early as in 2016, the company has purchased 10 T5G State-4 trucks. After one year in operation, these trucks not only solves the problem that it can’t transit oil field equipment because of a high center of gravity, but also excellently finish the task for transporting drill pipes, oil field equipment and supplies. Thanks to MAN MC07 engine fitted to the truck, the oil change range and attendance are highly improved and thus win praise among users. That’s why the company orders another 24 T5G trucks.
In order to bring the greatest benefit for customer, Chengdu branch office of SINOTRUK and network operation unit managed to lower the height of driving cab below 2930mm to customer’s practical needs through profound analysis for the data .
Before 2009, the company did not have any SINOTRUK truck. Yet in recent years, with the introduction of MAN technology, Sinotruck comes to be widely recognized by customers for its individualization concept and T series’ high economy and reliability. More and more customers begin to place order from Sinotruck, CNPC’s subordinated company is among one of them. So far, CNPC’s subordinated company has purchased more than 100 vehicles from Sinotruck, that’s amounts to 33% of all vehicles. This share is expected to continue to rise in future.
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- Sinotruck to Export 100 C7H Tractors to Africa 2017-07-10
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruck Exports 500 Trucks to Ethiopia 2017-06-27
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
- Sinotruck Takes an Order of 305 Units at Product Promotion in Qingdao 2017-05-03
- Nigeria Dangote Sinotruk to start truck cabin production 2017-04-28
- Auto Shanghai 2017: SINOTRUK Debuts SITRAK and HOWO Trucks 2017-04-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April