JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
www.chinatrucks.com: On the morning of August 8, a cooperative agreement was signed between JAC and Sinopec’s e-commerce platform EPEC in Beijing in the presence of Xiang Xingchu, General Manager of JAC and Wang Yubing, general Manager of Sinopec Material and Equipment Division (International Department).
EPEC, launched on April 1, 2015, represents an e-commerce platform that combined purchase and sales and established by Sinopec according to the practical situation in procurement and supply of materials and equipment. Through EPEC, Sinopec integrates the horizontal business chain in up and down stream and the vertical industrial chain between corporates to creates a new business mode of “internet + supply chain” for industrial products. By April 18, 2017, EPEC has reported an increase of 526% year on year with a registered capital of RMB 130 billion. At the same time, the international trade on the EPEC platform will officially starts operation soon.
Currently, JAC’s Gallop heavy truck and Junling light truck have already been displayed on EPCE platform and will go ahead of the others to meet Sinopec related companies and social purchasers. After signing the cooperative agreement, JAC will provide more outstanding and reliable products to further meet Sinopec’s purchase demand for high-quality vehicles.
In the meantime, both sides will actively take the advantage of EPEC’s international trade platform to jointly explore overseas market. JAC will be given the priority for taking part in Sinopec’s “going-out” projects. Moreover, JAC can use EPEC to purchase more excellent accessories and parts. This is of great significance to further explore more excellent accessory and part suppliers.
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
- How Far is Shuailing World Truck Away from the Global Launching 2017-07-25
- JAC Frison Pick-up Reaches New Heights 2017-07-24
- 27,000 Units of JAC N Series Sold During the First Half Year 2017-07-19
- JAC Opens Philippines Cebu Dealership 2017-07-11
- JAC Shuailing T6 State-Ⅴ Diesel Pickup Launched 2017-06-28
- JAC Motors to Build Strong Global Brand by Launching New Upgrade Strategy 2017-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July
- USA Electric Truck Maker Chanje Signs Exclusive Deal With Ryder
- Sinotruk Signs Deal with China Overseas Port and Gwadar Port Authority
- Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017