JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
www.chinatrucks.com: On the morning of August 8, a cooperative agreement was signed between JAC and Sinopec’s e-commerce platform EPEC in Beijing in the presence of Xiang Xingchu, General Manager of JAC and Wang Yubing, general Manager of Sinopec Material and Equipment Division (International Department).
EPEC, launched on April 1, 2015, represents an e-commerce platform that combined purchase and sales and established by Sinopec according to the practical situation in procurement and supply of materials and equipment. Through EPEC, Sinopec integrates the horizontal business chain in up and down stream and the vertical industrial chain between corporates to creates a new business mode of “internet + supply chain” for industrial products. By April 18, 2017, EPEC has reported an increase of 526% year on year with a registered capital of RMB 130 billion. At the same time, the international trade on the EPEC platform will officially starts operation soon.
Currently, JAC’s Gallop heavy truck and Junling light truck have already been displayed on EPCE platform and will go ahead of the others to meet Sinopec related companies and social purchasers. After signing the cooperative agreement, JAC will provide more outstanding and reliable products to further meet Sinopec’s purchase demand for high-quality vehicles.
In the meantime, both sides will actively take the advantage of EPEC’s international trade platform to jointly explore overseas market. JAC will be given the priority for taking part in Sinopec’s “going-out” projects. Moreover, JAC can use EPEC to purchase more excellent accessories and parts. This is of great significance to further explore more excellent accessory and part suppliers.
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
- Chinese Automaker JAC Forms Joint Venture with Cummins 2018-05-15
- JAC Gallop K7 Automatic Version Officially Hit the Market 2018-05-09
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan 2018-04-26
- JAC Oman Distributor Brings Exciting Cash Gift to Customers 2018-04-24
- Parkistan Ghandhara Begans Assembly JAC Light Truck X200 2018-04-24
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018 2018-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July