JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
www.chinatrucks.com: On the morning of August 8, a cooperative agreement was signed between JAC and Sinopec’s e-commerce platform EPEC in Beijing in the presence of Xiang Xingchu, General Manager of JAC and Wang Yubing, general Manager of Sinopec Material and Equipment Division (International Department).
EPEC, launched on April 1, 2015, represents an e-commerce platform that combined purchase and sales and established by Sinopec according to the practical situation in procurement and supply of materials and equipment. Through EPEC, Sinopec integrates the horizontal business chain in up and down stream and the vertical industrial chain between corporates to creates a new business mode of “internet + supply chain” for industrial products. By April 18, 2017, EPEC has reported an increase of 526% year on year with a registered capital of RMB 130 billion. At the same time, the international trade on the EPEC platform will officially starts operation soon.
Currently, JAC’s Gallop heavy truck and Junling light truck have already been displayed on EPCE platform and will go ahead of the others to meet Sinopec related companies and social purchasers. After signing the cooperative agreement, JAC will provide more outstanding and reliable products to further meet Sinopec’s purchase demand for high-quality vehicles.
In the meantime, both sides will actively take the advantage of EPEC’s international trade platform to jointly explore overseas market. JAC will be given the priority for taking part in Sinopec’s “going-out” projects. Moreover, JAC can use EPEC to purchase more excellent accessories and parts. This is of great significance to further explore more excellent accessory and part suppliers.
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November