Malaysia ECRL Project Kicks off with Support from XCMG
www.chinatrucks.com: In the morning of August 9, 2017, the commencement ceremony of Malaysia East Coast Rail Link Project undertaken by China Communications Construction Company Ltd. (CCCC) is grandly held in Kuantan, Malaysia. State Councilor Wang Yong and Prime Minister Najib Razak were invited to deliver a speech in the presence of 5,000 people from all walks of life in China and Malaysia. As a global engineering machinery industry representative, XCMG is invited by the Host to participate in the event.
Malaysia East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) Project represents a flagship project of China's Belt and Road Initiative that will improve connectivity with Thailand as part of pan-Asia railway. With its kick off, China will be connected with Malaysia from its southwest regions and serve as an example for the rest countries alongside the “Silk and Belt”. It is by far the largest on-going overseas project undertaken by Chinese enterprise and the largest single project under the Belt and Road Initiative.
The “Silk and Belt” strategy injects new energy to overseas project contracting industry, not just provides a clear direction for the transition in Chinese manufacturing industry. As a global top 5 engineering machinery enterprises, XCMG has been striving to promote the development of R&D, industrial base, marketing, finance and service system, committing itself to the infrastructure construction of traffic, building and energy in countries alongside the “Silk and Belt” so as to provide constructors with complete equipment solution and offer strong equipment and service guarantee for Chinese owned enterprises in overseas market.
Malaysia is an important market for XCMG in Asia Pacific region. From January to June, 2017, XCMG has achieved 30 million dollars vehicle export in Malaysia market. The Chinese brands take 30% export share with a broad product portfolio covering hoisting covering hoisting, mining, road, earthwork, and road heavy truck. XCMG, as a complete equipment supplier, has made great contribution to Malaysia East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) project by providing related consultation services including security check, tax policies, access certificate preparation, constructing rules and employee hiring. XCMG also raises proposal for boosting cooperation between Chinese owned construction company and equipment manufacturing company.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April