Malaysia ECRL Project Kicks off with Support from XCMG
www.chinatrucks.com: In the morning of August 9, 2017, the commencement ceremony of Malaysia East Coast Rail Link Project undertaken by China Communications Construction Company Ltd. (CCCC) is grandly held in Kuantan, Malaysia. State Councilor Wang Yong and Prime Minister Najib Razak were invited to deliver a speech in the presence of 5,000 people from all walks of life in China and Malaysia. As a global engineering machinery industry representative, XCMG is invited by the Host to participate in the event.
Malaysia East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) Project represents a flagship project of China's Belt and Road Initiative that will improve connectivity with Thailand as part of pan-Asia railway. With its kick off, China will be connected with Malaysia from its southwest regions and serve as an example for the rest countries alongside the “Silk and Belt”. It is by far the largest on-going overseas project undertaken by Chinese enterprise and the largest single project under the Belt and Road Initiative.
The “Silk and Belt” strategy injects new energy to overseas project contracting industry, not just provides a clear direction for the transition in Chinese manufacturing industry. As a global top 5 engineering machinery enterprises, XCMG has been striving to promote the development of R&D, industrial base, marketing, finance and service system, committing itself to the infrastructure construction of traffic, building and energy in countries alongside the “Silk and Belt” so as to provide constructors with complete equipment solution and offer strong equipment and service guarantee for Chinese owned enterprises in overseas market.
Malaysia is an important market for XCMG in Asia Pacific region. From January to June, 2017, XCMG has achieved 30 million dollars vehicle export in Malaysia market. The Chinese brands take 30% export share with a broad product portfolio covering hoisting covering hoisting, mining, road, earthwork, and road heavy truck. XCMG, as a complete equipment supplier, has made great contribution to Malaysia East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) project by providing related consultation services including security check, tax policies, access certificate preparation, constructing rules and employee hiring. XCMG also raises proposal for boosting cooperation between Chinese owned construction company and equipment manufacturing company.
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
- XCMG XCA300U Won Recognition among US Customers 2017-08-08
- 100 XCMG Road Rollers are Exported to North America in Batches 2017-08-07
- XCMG Secures 300 Units Off-Road Auto-Unloading Vehicles 2017-07-13
- Myanmar President Highly Appreciates XCMG’s Contribution 2017-07-11
- Senior Officials from 12 Countries Visit XCMG 2017-07-10
- XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman 2017-07-05
- XCMG XDA60E Articulated Dump Truck Rolls off the Line 2017-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July
- USA Electric Truck Maker Chanje Signs Exclusive Deal With Ryder
- Sinotruk Signs Deal with China Overseas Port and Gwadar Port Authority
- Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017