Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 8, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor held a sales promotion on its car transporters. Chenglong 4×2 Longka car transporter, 4×2, 6×2 Chenglong H5 car transporter were put on display.
Chenglong 4×2 Longka car transporter, which meets National V Emission Standards and fully complies with 2016-GB1589 regulation, aroused keen interests among visitors. Its even larger car loading capacity has impressed many visitors. With a longer head, it achieves even higher safety standards. In addition, its cockpit has become much lower, which greatly reduces the likelihood of rollover.
Apart from its high safety standards, Longka car transporters boast more streamlined body structures and thus lower the wind drag by 10%-15%, which effectively help the vehicles to cut energy consumption. In addition, Longka car transporters are equipped with four-valve premium engines tailor-made by Yuchai. The engines achieve more thorough combustion and help the vehicles achieve higher energy efficiency. The engines’ fuel-saving switches can automatically adjust the operation of engines, making them reach their maximum output.
With mature chassis, first-class spare parts and modular design, Longka car transporter boasts higher reliability. Adopting 6/8+1 transport mode, the vehicle can load an extra car, improving profitability of those companies involved in car transporting business.
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November