Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 8, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor held a sales promotion on its car transporters. Chenglong 4×2 Longka car transporter, 4×2, 6×2 Chenglong H5 car transporter were put on display.
Chenglong 4×2 Longka car transporter, which meets National V Emission Standards and fully complies with 2016-GB1589 regulation, aroused keen interests among visitors. Its even larger car loading capacity has impressed many visitors. With a longer head, it achieves even higher safety standards. In addition, its cockpit has become much lower, which greatly reduces the likelihood of rollover.
Apart from its high safety standards, Longka car transporters boast more streamlined body structures and thus lower the wind drag by 10%-15%, which effectively help the vehicles to cut energy consumption. In addition, Longka car transporters are equipped with four-valve premium engines tailor-made by Yuchai. The engines achieve more thorough combustion and help the vehicles achieve higher energy efficiency. The engines’ fuel-saving switches can automatically adjust the operation of engines, making them reach their maximum output.
With mature chassis, first-class spare parts and modular design, Longka car transporter boasts higher reliability. Adopting 6/8+1 transport mode, the vehicle can load an extra car, improving profitability of those companies involved in car transporting business.
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony 2017-07-26
- Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched 2017-06-12
- Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia 2017-06-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Poised for Express Industry “G20” Summit 2017-05-12
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength 2017-02-21
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way 2017-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April