Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan
On August 13, under the witness of Chinese vice premier Wang Yang, and Pakistani premier Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Sinotruk, China Overseas Port Holdings Limited and Gwadar Port Authority officially signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement.
Before signing the agreement, Ma Chunji, president of Sinotruk visited Chinese Embassy to Pakistan. At the embassy, Ma introduced Sinotruk’s business to Sun Weidong, Chinese ambassador to Pakistan, especially its drive to go global in recent years in response to the country’s One Belt One Road Initiative. By actively carrying out supply-side structural reforms, Sinotruk has made impressive achievements both at home and abroad. Ma also spoke in detail about “Sinotruk New Phase of Development Project” and its development plan in South Asia, especial Pakistan.
Ambassador Sun gave detailed information about Pakistan’s economic development in recent years and the construction of Sino-Pakistan Economic Belt. He spoke highly of Sinotruk’s overseas development strategy, saying Chinese embassy to Pakistan will give full support to its expansion in the country.
By setting up cooperative ties with China Overseas Port Holdings Limited and Gwadar Port Authority, Sinotruk aims to take full advantage of the geographic location of Gwadar and carry out international cooperation in South Asia and the Middle East region.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM 2017-09-30
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
- Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair 2017-09-28
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share 2017-09-21
- Sinotruk Opens SKD Assembly Plant in Paraguay 2017-09-21
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August 2017-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April