Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan
On August 13, under the witness of Chinese vice premier Wang Yang, and Pakistani premier Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Sinotruk, China Overseas Port Holdings Limited and Gwadar Port Authority officially signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement.
Before signing the agreement, Ma Chunji, president of Sinotruk visited Chinese Embassy to Pakistan. At the embassy, Ma introduced Sinotruk’s business to Sun Weidong, Chinese ambassador to Pakistan, especially its drive to go global in recent years in response to the country’s One Belt One Road Initiative. By actively carrying out supply-side structural reforms, Sinotruk has made impressive achievements both at home and abroad. Ma also spoke in detail about “Sinotruk New Phase of Development Project” and its development plan in South Asia, especial Pakistan.
Ambassador Sun gave detailed information about Pakistan’s economic development in recent years and the construction of Sino-Pakistan Economic Belt. He spoke highly of Sinotruk’s overseas development strategy, saying Chinese embassy to Pakistan will give full support to its expansion in the country.
By setting up cooperative ties with China Overseas Port Holdings Limited and Gwadar Port Authority, Sinotruk aims to take full advantage of the geographic location of Gwadar and carry out international cooperation in South Asia and the Middle East region.
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November