WABCO Signs Deal with a Major Global Maker of Trucks and Buses on mBSP Tech
www.chinatrucks.com: WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has entered into a new long-term agreement with a major global manufacturer of trucks and buses, which is headquartered in Europe.
WABCO will supply the customer’s vehicle brands with its breakthrough modular braking system platform (mBSP™). This major contract represents WABCO’s single largest order ever for supply of mBSP technology.
Introduced in 2014 as an industry-first technological breakthrough, WABCO’s mBSP enables vehicle makers to flexibly equip their global truck and bus platforms with either anti-lock braking (ABS) or electronic braking systems (EBS) anywhere in the world. By avoiding different braking configurations, WABCO’s mBSP saves development time, reduces design overhead and lowers production costs for original equipment manufacturers.
WABCO now counts four global original equipment manufacturers as customers for its industry-leading mBSP technology, which also provides seamless integration of a vehicle maker’s own intelligent software and added system functionalities.
“Modularity strongly differentiates WABCO’s mBSP as a game-changing braking system platform for original equipment manufacturers, particularly by delivering high levels of flexibility and scalability to support their global strategies,” said Jorge Solis, WABCO President, Truck, Bus and Car Original Equipment Manufacturers Division. “WABCO’s technology leadership enables our customers to develop and produce diverse models on the same vehicle platform and to bring new trucks and buses to market faster.”
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition 2018-06-15
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
- Wabco Invests $10 Million in Nikola Motor, Looks to Advance Safety for EV 2017-12-28
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Wabco launches OnLaneAssist Advanced Driver Assistance System at NACV 2017-09-28
- Wabco Extends Global Supply Deal with Daimler Trucks 2017-06-29
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels 2017-06-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November