WABCO Signs Deal with a Major Global Maker of Trucks and Buses on mBSP Tech
www.chinatrucks.com: WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has entered into a new long-term agreement with a major global manufacturer of trucks and buses, which is headquartered in Europe.
WABCO will supply the customer’s vehicle brands with its breakthrough modular braking system platform (mBSP™). This major contract represents WABCO’s single largest order ever for supply of mBSP technology.
Introduced in 2014 as an industry-first technological breakthrough, WABCO’s mBSP enables vehicle makers to flexibly equip their global truck and bus platforms with either anti-lock braking (ABS) or electronic braking systems (EBS) anywhere in the world. By avoiding different braking configurations, WABCO’s mBSP saves development time, reduces design overhead and lowers production costs for original equipment manufacturers.
WABCO now counts four global original equipment manufacturers as customers for its industry-leading mBSP technology, which also provides seamless integration of a vehicle maker’s own intelligent software and added system functionalities.
“Modularity strongly differentiates WABCO’s mBSP as a game-changing braking system platform for original equipment manufacturers, particularly by delivering high levels of flexibility and scalability to support their global strategies,” said Jorge Solis, WABCO President, Truck, Bus and Car Original Equipment Manufacturers Division. “WABCO’s technology leadership enables our customers to develop and produce diverse models on the same vehicle platform and to bring new trucks and buses to market faster.”
- Wabco launches OnLaneAssist Advanced Driver Assistance System at NACV 2017-09-28
- Wabco Extends Global Supply Deal with Daimler Trucks 2017-06-29
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels 2017-06-29
- WABCO Signs Agreement With G7 to Form Joint Venture for Truck FMS 2017-04-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: WABCO Showcases Industry-Leading CV Technologies 2017-04-25
- WABCO Introduces Electronically Controlled Air Suspension Technology to Truck Market in China 2014-09-25
- Beiben and WABCO Signs Strategic Agreement 2012-11-29
- WABCO enhances trailer air suspension 2012-09-21
- Meritor wins Remanufacturer of Year award from European mag 2012-09-05
- Meritor Wabco adds ABS system as standard on ProStar+, LoneStar 2012-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April