Sinotruk Secures an Order of 365 Units Sitrak from China Post
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 14, Sinotruk successfully won the bid of 365 units Sitrak from China Post. Specifically, the order includes 263 units Sitrak C7H 4X2 tractors and 101 units Sitrak C5H vans for postal services.
According to Sinotruk, all the vehicles to be delivered to China Post shall be equipped with Alco steel rings, pneumatic suspensions and hydraulic retarders. In addition, all of them will be equipped with Man engines which meet National V Emission Standards.
Sitrack C7H has a driver’s cockpit with four-point suspension structure. Its driver’s seat has two air bags. Thus, the height and position of the seats as well as the hardness of the airbags could be adjusted according to the driver’s preference. Its ZF transmission gearbox and rear axle pneumatic suspension can effective absorb vibration or collision forces.
Apart from transporting general goods, Sitrak is an ideal choice for delivering fragile products, such as electronic products and precision instruments. In addition, the vehicle’s ECAS system can move its pneumatic suspensions up and down, which can greatly lower the loading and unloading time. Its 560+250 double fuel tanks have greatly improved the continuous driving distance of the vehicle.
Fu Zhongyan, a customer of Sitrak from Wuxi, says his 440 horsepower Sitrak C7H has made a record of driving one million kilometers in 26 months without going through any major repair. Currently, the vehicle, with its mileage near 1.5 million kilometers, is still operating smoothly.
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November