Sinotruk Secures an Order of 365 Units Sitrak from China Post
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 14, Sinotruk successfully won the bid of 365 units Sitrak from China Post. Specifically, the order includes 263 units Sitrak C7H 4X2 tractors and 101 units Sitrak C5H vans for postal services.
According to Sinotruk, all the vehicles to be delivered to China Post shall be equipped with Alco steel rings, pneumatic suspensions and hydraulic retarders. In addition, all of them will be equipped with Man engines which meet National V Emission Standards.
Sitrack C7H has a driver’s cockpit with four-point suspension structure. Its driver’s seat has two air bags. Thus, the height and position of the seats as well as the hardness of the airbags could be adjusted according to the driver’s preference. Its ZF transmission gearbox and rear axle pneumatic suspension can effective absorb vibration or collision forces.
Apart from transporting general goods, Sitrak is an ideal choice for delivering fragile products, such as electronic products and precision instruments. In addition, the vehicle’s ECAS system can move its pneumatic suspensions up and down, which can greatly lower the loading and unloading time. Its 560+250 double fuel tanks have greatly improved the continuous driving distance of the vehicle.
Fu Zhongyan, a customer of Sitrak from Wuxi, says his 440 horsepower Sitrak C7H has made a record of driving one million kilometers in 26 months without going through any major repair. Currently, the vehicle, with its mileage near 1.5 million kilometers, is still operating smoothly.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM 2017-09-30
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
- Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair 2017-09-28
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share 2017-09-21
- Sinotruk Opens SKD Assembly Plant in Paraguay 2017-09-21
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk Sold 1,300 Units Sitrak in August 2017-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April