Weichai Laboratory Successfully Passes EPA Certificate from U.S.A.
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Weichai Laboratory successfully passed EPA certificate from U.S.A., becoming the first engine maker in China to pass such a highly-recognized certificate and marking a brand new era for its overseas expansion.
EPA, also known as Environmental Protection Administration, is the key to enter US market. So far, no laboratory from China or Europe has gained EPA certificate. As the leading engine maker in China, Wechai has been speeding up its globalization in recent years.
To gain EPA certificate, Wechai specially set up a team to prepare for the certification work. In its laboratory, the following four areas, including management and control of consumables, implementation and recording of standards, control of experimenting process, operation and maintenance of equipment, have all meet EPA CFR1065.
- MAZ-Weichai Joint Venture Plans to Batch Produce Engines by the end of 2018 2017-09-15
- Weichai Power Set to Further Expand its Business in Southeast Asia 2017-09-14
- Co-ops Between Weichai America Corp. and PSI to Bring Win-win Result 2017-06-09
- Weichai Chairman Heads a Delegation to visit MTU and MAN 2017-06-01
- Weichai Chairman Visits Europe to Discuss Global Engine Trend 2017-05-17
- Weichai Continues to Contribute the Belt and Road Initiative 2017-05-15
- Weichai Launches the First Euro V Engine in Vietnam 2017-03-31
- Chairman of Weichai Talks with Representatives of World Top 500 Companies 2016-03-28
- Shaanqi Heavy-duty Truck Provides Rich Truck Modes by Depending on Weichai Golden Chain 2016-03-01
- Weichai Awarded the Second Prize of National Prize for Progress in T&S 2016-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April