3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27%
www.chinatrucks.com: In April this year, JAC Shuailing World truck made its first launch debut at Shanghai Expo. Upon launch, it wins the trust and favor from its customers thanks to its system featuring with full customized design, full intelligence, full energy-saving and total value as well as segmented logistics solution for cold chain delivery, freight delivery and express delivery. As of June this year, Shuailing World truck has achieved remarkable sales success both in domestic and overseas market with a total sales volume of 27 thousand units, among which export volume was 3500 units, up by 27% year-on-year.
Shuailing has been taking the lead in the industry for many years. Their products have been exported to more than 120 countries, including some developed countries like U.S., Australia and UK, acquiring more than 300 thousand customers. In the overseas market, Shuailing is priced around RMB 200-300 thousand yuan to compete with world-leading brands.
Shuailing World truck is one that has the best quality in the world. To build a world-class quality system, JAC has set up an International Alliance of Quality with the internationally renowned parts manufacturers Knorr, Bosch and Johnson so as to ensure excellent quality for parts as well as the whole vehicle; With strict quality control, JAC Shuailing truck can fully adapt to the complex geomorphological and harsh environment of various countries like high temperature, alpine and plateau.
Furthermore, Shuailing world truck has got harsh quality certification systems like EU ECE certification, Russia GOST certification, Australia ADR certification and Saudi GCC certification, which help it to make its way into abroad and win a good international reputation for Chinese manufacturing.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
- How Far is Shuailing World Truck Away from the Global Launching 2017-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April