3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27%
www.chinatrucks.com: In April this year, JAC Shuailing World truck made its first launch debut at Shanghai Expo. Upon launch, it wins the trust and favor from its customers thanks to its system featuring with full customized design, full intelligence, full energy-saving and total value as well as segmented logistics solution for cold chain delivery, freight delivery and express delivery. As of June this year, Shuailing World truck has achieved remarkable sales success both in domestic and overseas market with a total sales volume of 27 thousand units, among which export volume was 3500 units, up by 27% year-on-year.
Shuailing has been taking the lead in the industry for many years. Their products have been exported to more than 120 countries, including some developed countries like U.S., Australia and UK, acquiring more than 300 thousand customers. In the overseas market, Shuailing is priced around RMB 200-300 thousand yuan to compete with world-leading brands.
Shuailing World truck is one that has the best quality in the world. To build a world-class quality system, JAC has set up an International Alliance of Quality with the internationally renowned parts manufacturers Knorr, Bosch and Johnson so as to ensure excellent quality for parts as well as the whole vehicle; With strict quality control, JAC Shuailing truck can fully adapt to the complex geomorphological and harsh environment of various countries like high temperature, alpine and plateau.
Furthermore, Shuailing world truck has got harsh quality certification systems like EU ECE certification, Russia GOST certification, Australia ADR certification and Saudi GCC certification, which help it to make its way into abroad and win a good international reputation for Chinese manufacturing.
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November