First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 19, First Dongfeng Yufeng high-end pick-up P16 made its official debut in Kunming, Yunnan province. The pick-up P16 on show has different specifications available to meet customers’ varied transport needs, in addition to National V Emission Standards. It is available with eight models covering two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, short axis and long axis editions as your options.
Yufeng P16’s short axle version measures 5,219 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844 mm in height while its long axle version measures 5,730 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844mm in height.
Powered by DEV engine with 16 gas valves made by Germany, Yufeng P16 generates a maximum power 110kw and a maximum torque of 350Nm. Moreover, it is equipped with Tiptronic six-speed transmission, the vehicle has successfully cut its body weight and achieves higher energy efficiency and longer durability.
Its safety airbags at the driver’s seat and co-driver’s seat, ABS+EBD ensure the safety of people on vehicle. In addition, the vehicle has successfully passed a series of stringent tests in extreme working conditions, such as high and low temperatures and high altitude, fully demonstrating its high reliability.
At its driver’s cockpit, a host of facilities are available to make the driving and traveling more comfortable and enjoyable, such as 8-inch LED display, reversing camera, audio system and new generation blue-tooth system. Furthermore, drivers are provided with a set of user-friendly tools such as keyless-entry system, keyless start system and cruise control system to operate the vehicle.
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November