First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 19, First Dongfeng Yufeng high-end pick-up P16 made its official debut in Kunming, Yunnan province. The pick-up P16 on show has different specifications available to meet customers’ varied transport needs, in addition to National V Emission Standards. It is available with eight models covering two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, short axis and long axis editions as your options.
Yufeng P16’s short axle version measures 5,219 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844 mm in height while its long axle version measures 5,730 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844mm in height.
Powered by DEV engine with 16 gas valves made by Germany, Yufeng P16 generates a maximum power 110kw and a maximum torque of 350Nm. Moreover, it is equipped with Tiptronic six-speed transmission, the vehicle has successfully cut its body weight and achieves higher energy efficiency and longer durability.
Its safety airbags at the driver’s seat and co-driver’s seat, ABS+EBD ensure the safety of people on vehicle. In addition, the vehicle has successfully passed a series of stringent tests in extreme working conditions, such as high and low temperatures and high altitude, fully demonstrating its high reliability.
At its driver’s cockpit, a host of facilities are available to make the driving and traveling more comfortable and enjoyable, such as 8-inch LED display, reversing camera, audio system and new generation blue-tooth system. Furthermore, drivers are provided with a set of user-friendly tools such as keyless-entry system, keyless start system and cruise control system to operate the vehicle.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Dongfeng Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement With ZGT 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April