XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: Arctic region, Russia – August 16, 2017 – In the largest open-pit mine of Russia, the loaders with the largest tonnage in China – XCMG LW1200K and two wheeled bulldozers XCMG DL900A have been working for over 20,000 hours without breaking down in the freezing-cold environment. The performance of XCMG loaders and wheeled bulldozers has earned trust and recognition from Russian customers relying on its merits such as strong structure, dynamic driving force, stability and reliability, energy-saving capability, high effectiveness and perfect adaptability to extremely cold weather.
The extremely cold weather poses daunting challenges to the operation of construction machinery. Moreover, mining companies are hoping to find ways to increase the equipment yields and at the same time, reduce their costs. The leading technology and everlasting quality of XCMG products perfectly fits the needs of mining companies.
“XCMG has become our priority choice as we realized that the company could customize integrated products based upon actual working conditions and other specific requests” said the manager of the mining company. He came all the way to China to carry out on-spot investigation at XCMG intelligent manufacturing base. After a thorough observation and investigation, he finally chose XCMG without any hesitation.
Facts prove that XCMG loaders did not let him down. The everlasting quality, excellent performance, efficiency, parts accessibility and service satisfaction of XCMG products have been far beyond their expectation. “Upon driving XCMG loader, the most intuitive feeling is the large cab space, wide vision, good tightness and low noise”, claimed by the operator of XCMG LW1200K loader. “At present, this vehicle has been working for over 20,000 hours. The 6.5m³ heavy-duty bucket equipped on LW1200K helped to make the stripping much easier with higher efficiency. In addition, the heavy-duty bucket teeth and side cutters enhanced the bucket’s abrasive resistance as well. Especially the long wheelbase and heavy-load design, targeting the working condition in North Pole by XCMG, relieved us most upon facing any harsh situation”. He elaborated on the details of the first loader from China on the mine with much delight.
As the equipment purchaser and actual equipment operator of the mine, it possessed abundant experience in managing construction machinery equipment. In their opinion, the most satisfaction of XCMG loaders lies in fewer malfunctions, timely services and fuel efficiency. “Timely after-sales services indicate that our equipment will not stop working due to malfunction. And lower cost in fuel brings us smaller investment and higher revenue”, said relevant people in charge.
Over 20000 hours have passed, the three loaders of XCMG withstood the harsh environment in Russia's largest open-pit in the Arctic. Their continuous demonstration of high character, quality, performance, stability, fuel economy, maintainability and other advantages have been praised by all the staff in the mining area.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
- Malaysia ECRL Project Kicks off with Support from XCMG 2017-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April