World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 21, the world’s first water-hydrogn fuel cell vehicle gradually went off the production lines in Youngman.
As a pioneer in the new energy vehicle market, Youngman has again made history by rolling out such a vehicle powered by new fuels. Physically similar to traditional vehicles, Youngman water-hydrogen fuel cell vehicle has a water tank on its roof, which can decompose water into hydrogen to fuel the vehicle.
According to an employee from Youngman, the success of the new vehicle lies in a special catalyst, which can easily transform water into hydrogen. Thus, without filling gas or getting recharged, the vehicle can drive 500 kilometers continuously. A sedan powered by Youngman’s state-of-art power system is able to drive 1,000 kilometers.
In just two decades, Youngman has grown into one of the leading players in the high-end new energy bus market. With a pioneering and innovating spirit, the company has never ceased its pursuit for the internationally advanced technologies. Overcoming a host of difficulties, Youngman, led by Pang Qingnian, has been constantly pushing China’s automobile industry to a new historical height.
- Youngman to Deliver the Year’s Second Order to Malaysia 2013-09-25
- Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor: The King of Tractor 2013-04-07
- Youngman Truck Tractors: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-03-26
- Youngman Truck Holds Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Ningxia City 2013-03-20
- Youngman JNP3250FD Dumper Truck: Trail Breaker, Master of Refitting 2013-03-18
- Youngman Cement Mixer Truck: Ultra-High Capacity, Master of Refitting 2013-03-05
- Youngman Truck: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-02-01
- Trail Breaker—Performance Advantages of Youngman Chassis Trucks 2013-01-24
- Youngman: New Tractor with TGA Shape Driving Cab 2012-10-30
- Youngman broad-body heavy trucks auto assembly line finishes 2012-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November