XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, XCMG Group officially signed cooperative agreement with Russia-based SBU Group. Wang Min, president of XCMG Group, and Fedeyaev, president of SBU, attended the signing ceremony. The two parties also exchanged views on a number of issues for their cooperation.
Before the signing ceremony, leaders and officials from SBU paid a special visit to the production bases of XCMG’s cranes, mining machinery and Customer Center. Deeply impressed by the high level of intelligence and high efficiency of its production, they spoke highly of XCMG’s achievements.
As the largest mining group in Kuzbass District of Russia, SBU Group was officially set up on August 12, 2004. In just over a decade, it has grown into a large company with 45,000 employees involved in a number of business fields, such as vehicle manufacturing, coal mining and processing, construction, agriculture, aviation, travel, insurance, food processing, pharmaceutical engineering and chemical engineering.
XCMG has been expanding its business in the international market for over three decades. For many years, it has remained the No.1 player in the machinery exporting market in China. So far, it has set up 40-plus branches, 300-plus distributors and 500-plus contracted service providers across the globe. Moreover, XCMG’s products have successfully made their way to 177 countries and regions across the world. Since entering Russian market in 2000, XCMG has already set up its branches, representative offices, spare parts warehouses across Russia, building a sound market network and gaining wide popularity. So far, XCMG has sold nearly 20,000 sets products in Russia.
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November