XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, XCMG Group officially signed cooperative agreement with Russia-based SBU Group. Wang Min, president of XCMG Group, and Fedeyaev, president of SBU, attended the signing ceremony. The two parties also exchanged views on a number of issues for their cooperation.
Before the signing ceremony, leaders and officials from SBU paid a special visit to the production bases of XCMG’s cranes, mining machinery and Customer Center. Deeply impressed by the high level of intelligence and high efficiency of its production, they spoke highly of XCMG’s achievements.
As the largest mining group in Kuzbass District of Russia, SBU Group was officially set up on August 12, 2004. In just over a decade, it has grown into a large company with 45,000 employees involved in a number of business fields, such as vehicle manufacturing, coal mining and processing, construction, agriculture, aviation, travel, insurance, food processing, pharmaceutical engineering and chemical engineering.
XCMG has been expanding its business in the international market for over three decades. For many years, it has remained the No.1 player in the machinery exporting market in China. So far, it has set up 40-plus branches, 300-plus distributors and 500-plus contracted service providers across the globe. Moreover, XCMG’s products have successfully made their way to 177 countries and regions across the world. Since entering Russian market in 2000, XCMG has already set up its branches, representative offices, spare parts warehouses across Russia, building a sound market network and gaining wide popularity. So far, XCMG has sold nearly 20,000 sets products in Russia.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
- Malaysia ECRL Project Kicks off with Support from XCMG 2017-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April