Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, Dongfeng Motor held a grand ceremony entitled “Strong Power Delivers Higher Speed” in Suzhou to launch a cargo truck with DDi engine.
DDi engine was a medium-duty engine developed by the joint venture between Dongfeng and Volvo. It uses Volvo technology and has unique advantages in power, reliability, oil consumption and intelligence.
At the launch ceremony, Dongfeng shows a DDi 75 engine that has excellent performance in fuel consumption, intelligence, engine power and endurance. Dongfeng DDi75 engine, working with a matched German Bosch high-pressure fuel injection system, enables to produce a maximum injection pressure of 2000bar and lower the fuel consumption down to 188g/kw.h. That’s to say, It would save an extra 5% of fuel at least for the same power output. In terms of speed, it offers an extremely wide rotating speed ranging from 1100r/min to 1800r/min when travelling at an economic speed between 75-95km/h. In regard to power, DDi engine has taken its torque to a higher level at 1400Nm with outputs ranging from 245 to 350hp. Both of its torque and power are the best among the same kind and this will help make start, hill climbing, accelerate more powerful.
Dongfeng DDi 75 engine
According to the driving type, the trucks on show at the launching ceremony can be classified into two: 6×2 and 8×4. The 6×2 Model are mainly used for green vegetables transport, live fish transport and express service thanks to its high speed. Let’s suppose it travels a distance of 1000km, it would have reached one hour earlier than its competitors. While the 8×4 Edition is mainly for the economic bulk cargo distribution market and has the best quality with the best price.
Dongfeng cargo truck with a DDi engine has passed through the engine bench test, environment test and road test under multiple environments, and the first 100 vehicle hit the road has operated for 10000 thousand kilometers without breaking down. Up till now, the operating trucks with DDi engine have reached 1500 units and been trusted and praised by its customers for low fuel consumption and high reliability. .
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November