Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Zedo 300N narrow-body light truck, the latest one in Zedo series, went into mass production as many customers expect.
Physically, Zedo 300N looks the same as last year’s hot model Zedo 300M. However, 300N has a lighter body, lower fuel consumption, and higher speed in comparison with previous 300M. Its front face highlights the family characteristics, on which the large windshield and rearview mirror give driver a broad view. Furthermore, large area of horizontal front cover decorated with chrome trim strip adds a sense of simple and stylish charming.
It is reported that Zedo 300N is a narrow body light truck Sichuan Hyundai tailored for the domestic market, with Yunnei D19TCIE3 and Quanchai 4A2-88C50 engines available as two options. Besides, Sichuan Hyundai will offer the upcoming 300N with two wheelbases: 3300mm and 2850mm to provide different content to different customers. With exception to its strength in comfort travelling, low fuel consumption, and large tanks, Zedo 300N has three different cab specifications which includes single row, half-row and double row to provide customers with more choice. It is revealed that part of 300N models with a wheelbase of 3300mm will make a market debut across China soon.
Zedo, a brand owned by Sichuan Hyundai, grew up rapidly in the segment market since launching last year relying on its human configuration and excellent economy. It is believed that, in the near future, Zedo 300N will work out a better solution for national logistics industry.
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
- ZEDO 300M Launched in Kunming and Won Orders of 30 Units 2016-12-07
- CHMC Won Orders of 881 Units in Double Eleven 2016-11-15
- Sichuan Hyundai Dump Truck to be on Listing 2015-12-10
- Meifeng Blue Awarded the Best Vehicle Urea Provider 2014-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April