Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Zedo 300N narrow-body light truck, the latest one in Zedo series, went into mass production as many customers expect.
Physically, Zedo 300N looks the same as last year’s hot model Zedo 300M. However, 300N has a lighter body, lower fuel consumption, and higher speed in comparison with previous 300M. Its front face highlights the family characteristics, on which the large windshield and rearview mirror give driver a broad view. Furthermore, large area of horizontal front cover decorated with chrome trim strip adds a sense of simple and stylish charming.
It is reported that Zedo 300N is a narrow body light truck Sichuan Hyundai tailored for the domestic market, with Yunnei D19TCIE3 and Quanchai 4A2-88C50 engines available as two options. Besides, Sichuan Hyundai will offer the upcoming 300N with two wheelbases: 3300mm and 2850mm to provide different content to different customers. With exception to its strength in comfort travelling, low fuel consumption, and large tanks, Zedo 300N has three different cab specifications which includes single row, half-row and double row to provide customers with more choice. It is revealed that part of 300N models with a wheelbase of 3300mm will make a market debut across China soon.
Zedo, a brand owned by Sichuan Hyundai, grew up rapidly in the segment market since launching last year relying on its human configuration and excellent economy. It is believed that, in the near future, Zedo 300N will work out a better solution for national logistics industry.
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November