CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam
www.chinatrucks.com: Jingmeng Hongtu Special Aircraft Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (also known as Hongtu), a subsidiary of China International Marine Container Group (CIMC), had six units LPG towing vehicles with a volume of 52 cubic meters ready for their customers from Vietnam. This is the sixth time to see batch of towing vehicles made by Hongtu delivered to Vietnam. So far, a total number of 37 Hongtu towing vehicles have been delivered to the country.
In recent two years, Vietnam has set up more stringent transport standards for dangerous chemicals. Due to its poor road conditions, customers usually require much higher standards for vehicles. According to local regulations, the total mass of each towing vehicle plus goods should not exceed 39,000 kg, about 1,000 kg lighter than that in the past.
Hongtu LPG towing vehicle has a light body and a larger volume, two features which are particularly attractive to Vietnamese customers. Currently, Hongtu towing vehicles has a combined market share of approximately 35% of Vietnamese LPG towing vehicle market. Hongtu has become the top choice for several high-end customers in the country.
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award 2018-01-25
- CIMC Lingyu Tank Trucks Exported to South East Asia 2018-01-25
- CIMC Tank Trucks Delivered to South West China 2018-01-11
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- CIMC’s Export of LPG Semitrailers to Vietnam Contributes to One Belt One Road 2017-09-25
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan 2017-03-13
- CIMC Van Semi Trailers Exported to Thailand in CKD Mode 2017-02-23
- CIMC Boost One Belt and One Road 2016-11-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November