Victory Auto to Export 200 Units Vehicles to Saudi Arabia
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Victory Auto made a new breakthrough in its overseas market: a total number of 200 units Victory vehicles were ready for shipping to Saudi Arabia. Fully demonstrating its competitiveness in the Middle East market, this will greatly speed up its overseas expansion.
Achieving higher fuel economy, Victory Auto also provides five-year & 100,000-kilometer quality guarantee for customers in Saudi Arabia.
To suit varied needs of different markets, Victory Auto, Victory Auto has developed vehicles equipped with 1.5L engine and ESP+BOS. In the near future, it plans to build its KD factories in Egypt, Brazil and Algeria, further strengthening its global presence.
So far, Victory Auto has delivered impressive performances in the overseas market. It has signed cooperative agreements with customers in Iran and Saudi Arabia. Moreover, it has gained GCC certificate from the seven countries in the Gulf Region, laying a solid foundation for its continued growth.
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- First SINOTRUK HOWO Automatic Vehicle Rolls Off the Production Line 2017-06-22
- SINOTRUK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow 2017-06-16
- Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow 2017-06-14
- Linglong Showcases New Products at Italy AUTOPROMOTEC 2017 2017-06-02
- Yuchai Unveils Its Clean Energy Engines at the 81st Auto Parts China 2017-06-02
- Volvo Introduces Self-driving Garbage Truck 2017-05-19
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JAC Presents Nearly 40 Models 2017-05-05
- SINOTRUK Launches Intelligent Truck and “No-stop” Service at Auto Shanghai 2017-04-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April