40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading
www.chinatrucks.com: Currently, facing the adverse international market situation, JAC captured the strategic opportunity of the 'Belt and Road', and pushed the products and markets into middle and high end level. From January to July, JAC has exported more than 40,000 units, up by 40% (14% higher than the industry growth), and ranked as NO.4 in the industry, with further improvement of brand image and brand reputation.
In the commercial vehicles, JAC has realized a series of achievements in the development of key markets and has remained top positions in the exports of light-duty truck industry for several years. The high-end light-duty trucks equipped with 4DA1 engines and Cummins engines have occupied the total light-duty truck exporting volume by approximately 90%, besides, JAC has exported more than 1700 units of pick-up with the increase of nearly 200%, and moreover, JAC Van V1 successfully won the bidding of 50 ambulance projects which Chinese government assisted Ukraine government.
JAC passenger vehicles have continuously optimized the products'structure and improved the ration of high value-added products. During January to July, JAC has exported nearly 26,000 units of SUV products, up by 86% who is the No.1 position in the industry exports with 4000 units ahead of the second position. Right now, JAC has formed the competitive products portfolio of S5, S3 and S2. In Iran, JAC passenger vehicles sustained its hot sales; In Brazil market, JAC end sales stood at the No.1 position among Chinese brands.
As the middle and high-end market adjacent to America, Mexico has over one billion annual sales with fierce competition. In 2013, JAC cooperated with Navistar to jointly develop Mexico market, whose products won the favorable comments of the fleet customers and media once they staged their appearance in the market. Under the guidance of brand upgrading, JAC passenger vehicles were launched into the market at the end of March this year, through the productive introduction and distributors'professional operation, JAC middle and high-end brand image has been initially established.
Meanwhile, JAC has actively developed the 'Belt and Road'countries, and right now, JAC has exported products to nearly 30 'Belt and Road' countries, whose exporting volume has covered two-thirds of all JAC exports, among which , JAC demonstrated outstanding performance in Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and so on.
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November