Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 28, 2017, the 16th China International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine took place in Beijing. With “Innovation, Energy Conservation, Emission Reduction, Green Manufacturing” as its theme, this year’s exhibition have attracted a number of mainstream engine makers like Weichai, Yuchai, FAWDE (Xichai) and Yunnei to attend with their representative products.
Highlight 1: Euro Ⅵ diesel engine
What’s the highlight of this year’s expo? The answer is definitely Euro VI engines. The reason for Euro VI engine comes to the top of this year’s expo is that a tougher emission standard is being applied across China.
Weichai brought us two Euro Ⅵ engines, including WP4.1 and WP4.1N, along with WP13 series diesel engines, making it the one with the most Euro Ⅵ engines at the expo. While Yuchai, FAWDE(Xichai) and CAMC Hanma, each of them only brought one Euro Ⅵ engine.
WP4.1/WP4.1N Series Diesel Engine
WP13 Series Diesel Engines
In addition, the after-treatment technology from Weichai is different with those from Yuchai and Xichai, the first uses HSCR+DPF and self-developed parts while the later uses EGR+DPF+SCR. With some extra new features like low cost and mature technology, they also have easy access to spare parts.
YC6L330-60 Series Diesel Engine
Xichai Euro VI 6DL3 Diesel Engine
CAMC Hanma Euro VI CM6D28 Diesel Engine
Yunei brought three engines of different displacement including D20TCIF, D25TCIF and D40TCIF, all of which are compliant with China national emission standard.
Yunnei China National VI D20TCIF Engine
Yunnei China National VI D40TCIF Engine
Highlight 2: Green engines make debut
Green engine comes as the second highlight of the expo with exception to Euro VI engines. The green engines on display include one LNG engine made by Yuchai and one fuel-methanol dual-fuel engine from CAMC.
Yuchai YC6MKN LNG Engine
CAMC Hanma fuel-methanol Dual-fuel Engine
Highlight 3: Powertrain was shown as a signal for product portfolio
There is another highlight to be noted. That is most exhibitors also come with powertrain products. For instance, Weichai brought two powertrains on show, including WEC series plug-in compound hybrid powertrain and WEP series plug-in parallel hybrid powertrain, while Yunnei comes with diesel automatic transmission powertrain.
WEC Series Plug-in Compound Hybrid Powertrain
WEP Series Plug-in Parallel Hybrid Powertrain
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November