Dayun Automobile Secured an Order of 1,200 Units Electric Logistic Vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 30, Dayun Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dayun Automobile) held a grand ceremony in Yuncheng, Shanxi province, to mark the signing of a sales contract of 1,200 units electric logistic vehicles with Tianjin Zhongjin Yuntong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to Tianjin Zhongjin).
In recent years, Dayun Automobile has been making great efforts in transforming its business structure. While maintaining a fast growing momentum in its traditional business, the company has gradually grown into one of the major production bases of electric vehicles in China. Currently, Dayun Automobile boasts a wide spectrum of electricity powered vehicles, including logistic vehicles, special vehicles, trucks, mini-coaches, and buses.
In 2016, Dayun Automobile established cooperative relations with Tianjin Zhongjin. In December last year, Tianjin Zhongjin, as the leading distributor of Dayun Automobile, registered a sales volume of 271 units electric logistic vehicles. Early this year, the company officially entered Hebei market and set up its 4S store in Baoding, further expanding its business presence.
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
- Dayun Electric Logistics Vehicle Safeguards the 13th National Games in Tianjin 2017-09-08
- Dayun and Mercedes-Benz Co-produce the World-class Heavy Truck 2017-01-18
- Dayun Launching CNG Truck with 750/995L Large Volume Cylinder 2017-01-11
- Dayun New N8E6×2 Cargo Truck Coming Soon 2017-01-06
- Hubei Dayun Yunchi Truck Exports To Bolivian Again 2015-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November