Yunnei Power D45TCIE Diesel Engine Listed on 2017 Best Engine List
www.chinatrucks.com:On August 28, 2017 Best Engine Awarding Ceremony was held in Beijing. Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engine successfully made to 2017 Best Engine List.
Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engine is equipped with a fuel system with 1800 bar rail pressure and multiple orifice nozzle, double tangential duct intake, the third generation turbocharger. With a maximum power of 162kw and a maximum torque of 820N.m, the engine delivers impressive performances. In addition, it has an overhead camshaft and roller arms. Achieving high fuel economy and a powerful performance, D45TCIE diesel engine fully meets the various demands of customers, fully compatible with such state-of-art technologies as PTO, exhaust braking, starter protection and vehicle of internet.
Most Powerful Engine List was first released in 2010. Since then, it was compiled every year. Now, it has become the most authoritative assessment in China’s vehicle engine market. Currently, Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engines can be found on many heavy-duty trucks.
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Yunnei Awarded the Best Automobile Components Supplier 2016-12-09
- Changan Auto owns Yunnei Power to forge light commercial vehicles 2011-07-29
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November