FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao
www.chinatrucks.com:China FAW Group Corporation and Qingdao Municipal Government signed an agreement on new energy commercial vehicle project at Qingdao on August 30, 2017. FAW Jiefang New Energy Commercial Vehicle project will be established at Qingdao Automobile Industrial New Town.
According to the two parties’ agreement, FAW’s new energy vehicle project will be chiefly involved in producing electric trucks and intercity logistic vehicles. After the completion of the first phase of the project, it will be able to produce 40,000 units new energy vehicles each year. When the second phase is completed, its annual production volume will reach 100,000 units with an output value of ten billion RMB.
FAW Jiefang’s new energy vehicle project in Qingdao Automobile Industrial Area will further strengthen the city’s competitiveness in China’s new energy vehicle industry, promoting common development of a number of enterprises involved in automobile industry.
So far, FAW-Volkswagon (Qingdao) East China Production Base, FAW Commercial Vehicle Production Base, and a number of other automobile related projects have settled in Qingdao Automobile Industrial Area, forming a complete automobile industrial chain.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November