Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 30, a grand igniting ceremony was held at Cummins East Asia R&D Center to mark the first ignition of the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine which meets National VI Emission Standards. Dr. Peng Lixin, Vice President of Cummins, ignited the new engine in person.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, the new engine is scheduled to enter the commercial market in 2019. Compared with other Dongfeng Cummins engines which also meet National VI Emission Standards, the new product has made a host of innovations and upgrading, ushering a brand new era for heavy-duty diesel engines.
“Jointly developed by Cummins East Asia R&D Center, Cummins USA and Dongfeng Cummins, the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is the most technologically advanced engine product in China”, says Liu Zhili, Deputy General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins. Specifically, five features of the new products stand out.
1) The new engine is equipped with the state-of-art system integration technology. 26 experts from Cummins R&D Centers across the globe have participated in the design and development of the product.
2) The new engine boasts the largest torque and the highest power, making it an ideal choice for heavy-duty trucks.
3) Customers special needs and requirements, especially the engine’s power performance, fuel economy and safety standards, have been taken into serious consideration. In addition, Dongfeng Cummins has not only made great efforts to cut down the noise level of its engine, but also tried its best to optimize its sound quality.
4) As the new engine adopts integrated design, it is convenient for customers to conduct maintenance and repair work. Moreover, it helps to cut its production and operation costs.
5) The new engine also adopts a host of technological breakthroughs that have been made in Cummins US Super Truck Project. Its overhead camshaft and low friction system have helped to cut the engine’s fuel consumption to the minimum.
To date, Dongfeng Cummins ISZ series engine products have already gained wide recognition both at home and abroad. Strictly in line with the design standards of Cummins engines in North American market, ISZ series engine products are the company’s new blockbusters in recent years.
Achieving strong power performance and high reliability, ISZ engines have become the very first choice for many customers since its debut ten years ago.
- Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-09-13
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
- 560 Horsepower Dongfeng Cummins ISZ 13L Engine Officially Released 2017-03-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISDe Awarded for 2017 Most Reliable Medium Engine 2017-02-28
- Reliable and Strong Dongfeng Cummins Signed Orders of 86 2016-12-15
- “Made-in-China” Dongfeng Cummins Engine Achieved Gizan Industrial Park 2016-11-03
- Dongfeng and Cummins Co-produced “Genesis” Truck 2016-10-24
- DONGFENG Cummins Heavy Products to Debut on Beijing"China Transpo 2016" 2016-05-25
- Dongfeng Cummins Cares for Truck Drivers In Expressway Service Area 2015-12-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April