Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 30, a grand igniting ceremony was held at Cummins East Asia R&D Center to mark the first ignition of the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine which meets National VI Emission Standards. Dr. Peng Lixin, Vice President of Cummins, ignited the new engine in person.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, the new engine is scheduled to enter the commercial market in 2019. Compared with other Dongfeng Cummins engines which also meet National VI Emission Standards, the new product has made a host of innovations and upgrading, ushering a brand new era for heavy-duty diesel engines.
“Jointly developed by Cummins East Asia R&D Center, Cummins USA and Dongfeng Cummins, the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is the most technologically advanced engine product in China”, says Liu Zhili, Deputy General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins. Specifically, five features of the new products stand out.
1) The new engine is equipped with the state-of-art system integration technology. 26 experts from Cummins R&D Centers across the globe have participated in the design and development of the product.
2) The new engine boasts the largest torque and the highest power, making it an ideal choice for heavy-duty trucks.
3) Customers special needs and requirements, especially the engine’s power performance, fuel economy and safety standards, have been taken into serious consideration. In addition, Dongfeng Cummins has not only made great efforts to cut down the noise level of its engine, but also tried its best to optimize its sound quality.
4) As the new engine adopts integrated design, it is convenient for customers to conduct maintenance and repair work. Moreover, it helps to cut its production and operation costs.
5) The new engine also adopts a host of technological breakthroughs that have been made in Cummins US Super Truck Project. Its overhead camshaft and low friction system have helped to cut the engine’s fuel consumption to the minimum.
To date, Dongfeng Cummins ISZ series engine products have already gained wide recognition both at home and abroad. Strictly in line with the design standards of Cummins engines in North American market, ISZ series engine products are the company’s new blockbusters in recent years.
Achieving strong power performance and high reliability, ISZ engines have become the very first choice for many customers since its debut ten years ago.
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-09-13
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November