27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC Hongyan, China’s leading truck manufacturer, recently reported its heavy truck sales that stood at 3500 units during August 2017, an increase of 248%. This is the highest ever monthly increase in the history of the company.
If this trend goes on, they say SAIC Hongyan is expecting to reach the annual sales volume of 28,000 with ease by the end of this year, even break the best record ever made in 2010 ( 33,000 units).
SAIC Hongyan had the highest-ever growth among the top 10
In July, SAIC Hongyan reported 210% year on year growth, which stood at 3510 units, while in August, it registered a growth of 33%, having sold 3500 units.
As for the performance in the first half year, SAIC Hongyan has also kept a double increase. To be specific, it saw 120% rise in January, 184% for February, 162% for March, 134% for April, 150% for May and 154% for June. Accordingly, its position on the ranking list jumps from eighth to sixth.
From January to August, SAIC Hongyan saw its total sales of 27,000 units as against 10,000 units the same time last year, up by 166%, an increase far higher than industry average increase (74%).
According to the statistics, Hongyan becomes the one with the highest increase among top 10 ranking for heavy truck and takes 3.5% market share.
Except having seen great sales increase, SAIC Hongyan has also achieved good performance in the segmented market like car carriers, muck trucks, express trucks and hazardous chemical transportation trucks. This year, Hongyan takes the lead in the launch of the new central car carrier and cargo truck. In early September, there will be one more four-door fire truck to show off at the Fire Truck China 2017, continuing to prove its strength as the leading truck builder.
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September 2017-10-17
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June 2017-07-05
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Central-axle Car Trailers Officially Put in Use 2017-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April