27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC Hongyan, China’s leading truck manufacturer, recently reported its heavy truck sales that stood at 3500 units during August 2017, an increase of 248%. This is the highest ever monthly increase in the history of the company.
If this trend goes on, they say SAIC Hongyan is expecting to reach the annual sales volume of 28,000 with ease by the end of this year, even break the best record ever made in 2010 ( 33,000 units).
SAIC Hongyan had the highest-ever growth among the top 10
In July, SAIC Hongyan reported 210% year on year growth, which stood at 3510 units, while in August, it registered a growth of 33%, having sold 3500 units.
As for the performance in the first half year, SAIC Hongyan has also kept a double increase. To be specific, it saw 120% rise in January, 184% for February, 162% for March, 134% for April, 150% for May and 154% for June. Accordingly, its position on the ranking list jumps from eighth to sixth.
From January to August, SAIC Hongyan saw its total sales of 27,000 units as against 10,000 units the same time last year, up by 166%, an increase far higher than industry average increase (74%).
According to the statistics, Hongyan becomes the one with the highest increase among top 10 ranking for heavy truck and takes 3.5% market share.
Except having seen great sales increase, SAIC Hongyan has also achieved good performance in the segmented market like car carriers, muck trucks, express trucks and hazardous chemical transportation trucks. This year, Hongyan takes the lead in the launch of the new central car carrier and cargo truck. In early September, there will be one more four-door fire truck to show off at the Fire Truck China 2017, continuing to prove its strength as the leading truck builder.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
- SAIC Hongyan Hazardous Materials Delivery Trucks to Start Operation in Xinjiang 2018-05-24
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November