First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017
www.chinatruck.com: From 5th September to the 8th September, China Fire 2017 is being held at the New China International Exhibition Center in Beijing, China, drawing more than 700 exhibitors from 30 countries.
China fire has been a world famous and professional fire equipment expo, which is an important platform to demonstrate the advanced technology and product quality of Chinese fire truck enterprises. This event showcases product from Fire Vehicle, Rescue Equipment to Personal Equipment for Firefighters and Fire products for Buildings.
As a leading truck builder, SAIC Hongyan made its appearance on this expo with its products of family brands like first OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis, which became the highlight of this expo. They say this chassis is on show for the first time and well-liked. The other chassis on show is a 6×4 OEM two-door fire truck chassis.
In the past, the cab is often built by cutting and welding in a refitting factory. The cab made this way usually result in incompatibility with the whole vehicle in terms of consistency, safety, painting and interior decoration. According to this case, SAIC Hongyan developed the first four-door fire truck cab equipped with FIAT COSEL engine and H8A axle on the basis of European IVECO technology to deal with more and more complicated operation environment.
In terms of power performance, both of the two fire truck chassis are equipped with COSEL C9 enigne and FAST transmission that delivers a maximum power of 350hp. In safety, it shares the same high-intense steel plate with other family members and utilizes a four-point suspension driving cab design to well protect the safety of the fireman. As the cab is high inside it gives the driver an enough space and a comfortable travelling. In terms of painting, the advanced European e-coat line is used to ensure that the coating is delicate and anti-corrosion even when exposed in harsh environment. In suspension system, it chooses to install front and rear suspension and have winch fitted in the front to avoid destroy the beauty of whole vehicle.
Furthermore, the two fire truck chassis on show has a front and rear floor clearance as low as its international counterparts for the convenience of fireman to get up and down fire equipment.
For years, foreign brands have been dominating the fire truck chassis market in China. For now, native brand Hongyan, as the leading heavy truck builder, take the lead in offering the first fire truck chassis. It means that China has made great progress in fire truck technology and special vehicle market.
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September 2017-10-17
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June 2017-07-05
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Central-axle Car Trailers Officially Put in Use 2017-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April