First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017
www.chinatruck.com: From 5th September to the 8th September, China Fire 2017 is being held at the New China International Exhibition Center in Beijing, China, drawing more than 700 exhibitors from 30 countries.
China fire has been a world famous and professional fire equipment expo, which is an important platform to demonstrate the advanced technology and product quality of Chinese fire truck enterprises. This event showcases product from Fire Vehicle, Rescue Equipment to Personal Equipment for Firefighters and Fire products for Buildings.
As a leading truck builder, SAIC Hongyan made its appearance on this expo with its products of family brands like first OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis, which became the highlight of this expo. They say this chassis is on show for the first time and well-liked. The other chassis on show is a 6×4 OEM two-door fire truck chassis.
In the past, the cab is often built by cutting and welding in a refitting factory. The cab made this way usually result in incompatibility with the whole vehicle in terms of consistency, safety, painting and interior decoration. According to this case, SAIC Hongyan developed the first four-door fire truck cab equipped with FIAT COSEL engine and H8A axle on the basis of European IVECO technology to deal with more and more complicated operation environment.
In terms of power performance, both of the two fire truck chassis are equipped with COSEL C9 enigne and FAST transmission that delivers a maximum power of 350hp. In safety, it shares the same high-intense steel plate with other family members and utilizes a four-point suspension driving cab design to well protect the safety of the fireman. As the cab is high inside it gives the driver an enough space and a comfortable travelling. In terms of painting, the advanced European e-coat line is used to ensure that the coating is delicate and anti-corrosion even when exposed in harsh environment. In suspension system, it chooses to install front and rear suspension and have winch fitted in the front to avoid destroy the beauty of whole vehicle.
Furthermore, the two fire truck chassis on show has a front and rear floor clearance as low as its international counterparts for the convenience of fireman to get up and down fire equipment.
For years, foreign brands have been dominating the fire truck chassis market in China. For now, native brand Hongyan, as the leading heavy truck builder, take the lead in offering the first fire truck chassis. It means that China has made great progress in fire truck technology and special vehicle market.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
- SAIC Hongyan Hazardous Materials Delivery Trucks to Start Operation in Xinjiang 2018-05-24
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 6,900 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2018-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July