Dayun Electric Logistics Vehicle Safeguards the 13th National Games in Tianjin
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 27, The 13th National Games of China was held in Tianjin at the Tianjin Olympic Center Stadium. The event is held every four years, and this year, it draws a total of 12,721 athletes to participate in 417 events across 33 sports, plus 7,620 amateurs in 126 events of 19 mass programs.
As part of the vehicle safeguard, Dayun pure electric logistics vehicle was designated to guarantee the meal supplies for athletes, staff and volunteers. After this event, it was proved as a highly praised and punctual vehicle with excellent performance.
The vehicles in service need to travel at a long distance on bad road and has to stop frequently on half way, so it requires the vehicles have a high performance. To ensure the smooth operation of the distribution work, Dayun and Tianjin Zhongjin. sent about 100 pure electric logistics vehicles and set up a professional transport team managed by 100 well-trained drivers, 10 after-sales workers and 10 managers.
All the workers participated in the distribution had been well-trained and know well the road condition and scheduling. In addition, some additional people were sent in charge of the critical steps so as to ensure the work done perfectly.
Dayun and Zhongjin made great contribution to China National games. In return, this event enhances Dayun’s reputation in new energy vehicle and build up a good basis for its further expansion across China.
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
- Dayun Automobile Secured an Order of 1,200 Units Electric Logistic Vehicles 2017-09-01
- Dayun and Mercedes-Benz Co-produce the World-class Heavy Truck 2017-01-18
- Dayun Launching CNG Truck with 750/995L Large Volume Cylinder 2017-01-11
- Dayun New N8E6×2 Cargo Truck Coming Soon 2017-01-06
- Hubei Dayun Yunchi Truck Exports To Bolivian Again 2015-12-03
- Dayun N6 New LNG Truck Launched Recently 2015-01-16
- Dayun sales to be contrarian under HD trucks industry decline 2014-12-10
- Dayun Leading the Heavy Trucks Industry with Growth over 37% 2014-11-21
- Dayun N8H Series Bumpers Upgrade to Air Spring 2014-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April