Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, Zoomlion (Exhibition Hall No.:OD02) brought nine latest firefighting products on display at China Fire 2017, fully demonstrating its formidable strengths in the high-end fire-fighting industry.
Specifically, its firefighting products cover aerial ladder fire trucks, elevating platform fire truck,s water tower fire trucks, urban fire trucks, foam/water tank fire trucks, large lighting fire trucks, emergency fire trucks, road-rail duel-functional fire trucks, and crawler multifunctional rescuing machines.
At its exhibition hall, Zoomlion YT53 straight-arm aerial ladder fire truck is particularly eye-catching. The vehicle appeared in China’s V-day Parade in 2015 and this year’s Military Parade to mark the 90th anniversary of the establishment of PLA.
Zoomlion JP50 water tower fire truck has been upgraded and can work at a maximum distance of 44 meters and a maximum height of 50 meters. It is specially ideal for fire fighting work targeted at oil tanks, warehouses, chemical factories, oil refineries. Since its debut in 2016, it has accomplished several rescuing tasks.
Zoomlion DG70 elevating platform fire truck boasts a number of internationally competitive technologies. Achieving high degree of automation, it can move up to 70 meters high to fight fires with its large-volume water hose.
Zoomlion intelligent GD170 road-rail duel functional fire truck is specially targeted at the firefighting work on railways, metros, tunnels, and bridges. As a new generation of fire truck, it can work smoothly on both rails and roads. Different firefighting media and equipment can be loaded on the vehicle. In addition, it can perform a number of tasks, such as rescuing people, lighting, detecting & examining and driving away smokes.
Zoomlion crawler multifunctional rescuing machine ZB260ELC is another highlight at the exhibition. It can be widely used in the rescuing work in natural disasters, such as earthquakes, landslides, and fires.
Also on display are Zoomlion 18-ton water-tank fire truck, multifunctional PM55 urban fire truck, JY98 rescuing fire truck, and ZM90 lighting fire truck.
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus 2017-03-17
- ZOOMLION First Overseas Standard 4S Store Opened in Thailand 2017-02-10
- ZOOMLION Won Orders Worth 70 Million Yuan 2016-12-15
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016 2016-11-29
- ZOOMLION Won Vietnam Concrete Equipment Orders of 30 Million 2016-10-19
- ZOOMLION Help to Construct 2018 Russia World Cup Stadium 2016-10-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November