Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, Zoomlion (Exhibition Hall No.:OD02) brought nine latest firefighting products on display at China Fire 2017, fully demonstrating its formidable strengths in the high-end fire-fighting industry.
Specifically, its firefighting products cover aerial ladder fire trucks, elevating platform fire truck,s water tower fire trucks, urban fire trucks, foam/water tank fire trucks, large lighting fire trucks, emergency fire trucks, road-rail duel-functional fire trucks, and crawler multifunctional rescuing machines.
At its exhibition hall, Zoomlion YT53 straight-arm aerial ladder fire truck is particularly eye-catching. The vehicle appeared in China’s V-day Parade in 2015 and this year’s Military Parade to mark the 90th anniversary of the establishment of PLA.
Zoomlion JP50 water tower fire truck has been upgraded and can work at a maximum distance of 44 meters and a maximum height of 50 meters. It is specially ideal for fire fighting work targeted at oil tanks, warehouses, chemical factories, oil refineries. Since its debut in 2016, it has accomplished several rescuing tasks.
Zoomlion DG70 elevating platform fire truck boasts a number of internationally competitive technologies. Achieving high degree of automation, it can move up to 70 meters high to fight fires with its large-volume water hose.
Zoomlion intelligent GD170 road-rail duel functional fire truck is specially targeted at the firefighting work on railways, metros, tunnels, and bridges. As a new generation of fire truck, it can work smoothly on both rails and roads. Different firefighting media and equipment can be loaded on the vehicle. In addition, it can perform a number of tasks, such as rescuing people, lighting, detecting & examining and driving away smokes.
Zoomlion crawler multifunctional rescuing machine ZB260ELC is another highlight at the exhibition. It can be widely used in the rescuing work in natural disasters, such as earthquakes, landslides, and fires.
Also on display are Zoomlion 18-ton water-tank fire truck, multifunctional PM55 urban fire truck, JY98 rescuing fire truck, and ZM90 lighting fire truck.
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus 2017-03-17
- ZOOMLION First Overseas Standard 4S Store Opened in Thailand 2017-02-10
- ZOOMLION Won Orders Worth 70 Million Yuan 2016-12-15
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016 2016-11-29
- ZOOMLION Won Vietnam Concrete Equipment Orders of 30 Million 2016-10-19
- ZOOMLION Help to Construct 2018 Russia World Cup Stadium 2016-10-19
- 45 Zoomlion Municipal Sanitation Truck Delivers to Azerbaijan 2015-12-17
- Zoomlion DG54 Firefighting Truck Puts Another Safety Valve to People’s Lives and Belongings 2015-11-11
- Zoomlion Cement Pump Trucks Help Pakistan 2014-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April