XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 8, XCMG Heavy-duty Truck successfully secured an order of 300 units Hanfeng natural gas heavy-duty trucks, the biggest order for such type of vehicles in China, marking a huge breakthrough for XCMG.
Hanfeng natural gas heavy-duty truck is equipped with G7 wide body driver’s cockpit. Its four-point airbag full floating suspension offer much more comfortable driving experiences. Having cut its body weight to the minimum, the vehicle weighs only 9.2 tons. Its aluminum alloy super large volume natural gas tank can sustain the power needed for 1,000 km continuous driving. Also worth mentioning is that its Weichai new energy engine matched with Fast aluminum alloy transmission gearbox help the vehicle deliver powerful performances and achieve higher environmental friendliness.
Due the the rising oil price and the heavy air pollution in urban areas, an increasing number of customers start to favor green energy powered vehicles. Compared with a diesel engine powered truck, the one powered by natural gas can save fuel costs alone by about 40%. Moreover, natural gas trucks are more environmentally friendly as they only generate water and carbon dioxide. Another advantage of them is that they do not require frequent replacement of engine oil and spark plugs, giving engine a longer lifespan and helping truck operators further cut their operating costs.
As a socially responsible enterprise which is fully committed to the environmental protection cause, XCMG Heavy-duty Truck independently rolled out its natural gas powered tractors in April 2013. Since then, it has been strengthening its efforts in developing new energy vehicles and diversifying its product line. In June this year, XCMG officially obtained permission to manufacture electric vehicles, ushering a new era for the company. Currently, apart from natural gas heavy-duty trucks, it also boasts natural gas powered concrete mixer trucks and natural gas powered self-discharging vehicles.
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November