XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 8, XCMG Heavy-duty Truck successfully secured an order of 300 units Hanfeng natural gas heavy-duty trucks, the biggest order for such type of vehicles in China, marking a huge breakthrough for XCMG.
Hanfeng natural gas heavy-duty truck is equipped with G7 wide body driver’s cockpit. Its four-point airbag full floating suspension offer much more comfortable driving experiences. Having cut its body weight to the minimum, the vehicle weighs only 9.2 tons. Its aluminum alloy super large volume natural gas tank can sustain the power needed for 1,000 km continuous driving. Also worth mentioning is that its Weichai new energy engine matched with Fast aluminum alloy transmission gearbox help the vehicle deliver powerful performances and achieve higher environmental friendliness.
Due the the rising oil price and the heavy air pollution in urban areas, an increasing number of customers start to favor green energy powered vehicles. Compared with a diesel engine powered truck, the one powered by natural gas can save fuel costs alone by about 40%. Moreover, natural gas trucks are more environmentally friendly as they only generate water and carbon dioxide. Another advantage of them is that they do not require frequent replacement of engine oil and spark plugs, giving engine a longer lifespan and helping truck operators further cut their operating costs.
As a socially responsible enterprise which is fully committed to the environmental protection cause, XCMG Heavy-duty Truck independently rolled out its natural gas powered tractors in April 2013. Since then, it has been strengthening its efforts in developing new energy vehicles and diversifying its product line. In June this year, XCMG officially obtained permission to manufacture electric vehicles, ushering a new era for the company. Currently, apart from natural gas heavy-duty trucks, it also boasts natural gas powered concrete mixer trucks and natural gas powered self-discharging vehicles.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
- Malaysia ECRL Project Kicks off with Support from XCMG 2017-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April