Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 3 to 5, the ninth BRICS Leaders Summit and the Dialogue of Emerging Market and Developing Countries were held in Xiamen.
55 units 100P box trucks and TF pickups, made by Qingling Isuzu, were designated as the official vehicles to provide backup service and goods transport services during the summit.
Qingling Isuzu 100P box truck is equipped with Isuzu chassis. Boasting high safety standards and high reliability, it helps truck operators cut their operating costs to the minimum. In addition, it delivers powerful performances and achieve high fuel economy, making it an ideal choice for urban logistic services. In a survey held by Chinatrucks.com, the leading news portal in China’s truck industry, Qingling Isuzu 100P box truck was elected by China’s truck operators as “the Most Trusted Delivery Vehicle for China’s e-Commerce”.
TF140 pickup, as one of the classic vehicle models, has been playing a dominant role in China’s high-end pickup market. Featuring powerful performances, high reliability and competitive loading capacity, the vehicle is widely recognized by a number of enterprises involved in such fields as telecommunications, express delivery, environmental protection.
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian 2017-06-30
- Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup 2017-06-19
- Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow 2017-06-14
- Qingling&Isuzu to Roll Out GIGA Heavy-duty Truck at Shanghai Autoshow 2017-04-13
- ISUZU Signed National VI Engines Project with Qingling 2016-10-13
- All Series of Qingling New Trucks Greet the New Year in Taiyuan 2016-03-02
- Qingling Will Roll Out VC46 6X2 Van Truck 2016-01-13
- Qingling Auto Works with Guangdong Yuehai 2015-09-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April