Expo 2017 Astana: Foton Creating the Sole Designated Vehicles of China Pavilion
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 2, 2017, "FOTON DAY" activity themed "Connected with you by the Belt, be with you along the Road" was held in China Pavilion of Expo 2017 Astana. Over 160 guests attended in, including China's Charge D'affaires to Kazakhstan, Deputy Director of China Pavilion, Economy Ministry of Kazakhstan and local dealers and customers. As the "Gold Sponsor" of the sole designated vehicles to China Pavilion, Foton showed its one-stop solution of the three segments: infrastructure construction, efficient logistics and green city operation and commuting.
Besides, "FOTON MOTOR BIG SHOW & EXPERIENCE" was held on September 1 to display technological connotation of "Expo Standard" products to authoritative media of Kazakhstan and customers from various industries.
SAUVANA and TOANO, powered by Cummins ISF, ensure perfect power output with efficient combustion via Modularized design and precise fuel control system.
Apart from zero-pollution emission, FOTON AUV new energy bus features silent and smooth traveling, long driving distance and efficient energy performance. These make AUV one of the industrialized and commercialized buses powered by hydrogen cell.
In addition, there are also FOTON SUPER TRUCK series, which benchmark European and USA standards, including AUMAN EST medium & heavy-duty truck and AUMARK S light-duty truck.
Manufactured by Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd (BFDA), AUMAN EST-A is powered by Cummins ISG, equipped with ZF intelligent TraXon transmission and integrated with assistant driving technologies. The 10 million km road test has demonstrated technological breakthrough in intelligent control, safety, fuel saving and pleasant driving experience.
AUMARK S is built by the joint efforts of global leading automobile supply chain including Cummins, ZF, Bosch, which ensures reliable quality in safety, multi-purpose, dynamics and efficiency for medium and high-end logistics market.
FOTON SUPER TRUCK series are built with core technologies of China Intelligent Connected Super Truck Alliance (CICSA) including Cummins, ZF, WABCO and Continental AG, etc. It is initiated by Foton aiming at creating super trucks that are efficient, intelligent and interconnected. It is also a blueprint of intelligent driving, energy-saving and green traveling drawn by Foton.
Expo 2017 Astana enlightens us on the implementation path of future energy. It appeals for reducing carbon emission and improving energy efficiency so as to generate green life. What Foton shows to the world is its green technology and global quality via intelligent, environment-friendly, efficient safe products.
- Foton Signs MOC with Cummins and Launches the Second Stage of China Super Truck 2017-10-19
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation 2017-10-18
- Foton Opens Philippines Marilao Bulacan Dealership 2017-08-25
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative 2017-06-07
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
- EXPO2017: Foton Became the Sole Supplier of Designated Vehicle of China Pavilion 2017-05-19
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales 2017-05-16
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
- Shanghai Autoshow: Foton to Launch Aumark S1 Super Light Truck 2017-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April