Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 5 to 9, the biannual ComTrans was held in Crocus Exhibition Center in Moscow. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in East Europe, the exhibition was first launched 16 years ago.
A number of commercial vehicles, which are equipped with engines made by Dongfeng Cummins attended the exhibition, competing with such big brands as Volvo, MAN, Scania and Renault.
Xiong Zhenhong, General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins, who was on his visit to Russian customers, also led his company to attend the exhibition.
Yutong, an important cooperative partner of Dongfeng Cummins, put on display two coaches measuring 9 and 12 meters in length respectively. Both are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 245 horsepower ISD6.7 engine and 360 horsepower ISL8.9 engine, both of which meet Euro V Emission Standards.
Golden Dragon, another strategic partner of Dongfeng Cummins, showcased two buses equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 340 horsepower ISL8.9 engine.
As the newly upgraded OEM bus models from China, all these buses have set much higher standards for their engines in overall reliability and fuel economy.
So far, Dongfeng Cummins has helped a number of vehicles successfully pass a series of stringent road trial operations, providing a solid backup for its domestic partners to go global.
Apart from a number of domestic commercial vehicle brands, Dongfeng Cummins has also established cooperative ties with several well-known indigenous commercial vehicle brands. Kamaz Group, the top brand in Russian medium- and heavy-duty truck market, also brought its major truck models on display, which are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISD6.7 and ISL8.9 engines. When asked about the quality of Dongfeng Cummins engines, an employee from Kamaz raised his thumb, saying “Cummins engines have the best performance and reliability!”
Kamaz-Master, the Russian off-road truck racing team, is another big eye-catcher at this year’s exhibition. Since 2000, the team has won 12 championships in Le Dakar. In 2016, it joined hands with Dongfeng Cummins. With the help of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13 engine, Kamaz-Master won the first place in 2017 Silk Road Rally.
Not long ago, Kamaz-Master and Dongfeng Cummins held a meeting, discussion further cooperation. Kamaz-Master with its vehicles equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is expected to attend 2018 Le Dakar.
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November