Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 5 to 9, the biannual ComTrans was held in Crocus Exhibition Center in Moscow. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in East Europe, the exhibition was first launched 16 years ago.
A number of commercial vehicles, which are equipped with engines made by Dongfeng Cummins attended the exhibition, competing with such big brands as Volvo, MAN, Scania and Renault.
Xiong Zhenhong, General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins, who was on his visit to Russian customers, also led his company to attend the exhibition.
Yutong, an important cooperative partner of Dongfeng Cummins, put on display two coaches measuring 9 and 12 meters in length respectively. Both are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 245 horsepower ISD6.7 engine and 360 horsepower ISL8.9 engine, both of which meet Euro V Emission Standards.
Golden Dragon, another strategic partner of Dongfeng Cummins, showcased two buses equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 340 horsepower ISL8.9 engine.
As the newly upgraded OEM bus models from China, all these buses have set much higher standards for their engines in overall reliability and fuel economy.
So far, Dongfeng Cummins has helped a number of vehicles successfully pass a series of stringent road trial operations, providing a solid backup for its domestic partners to go global.
Apart from a number of domestic commercial vehicle brands, Dongfeng Cummins has also established cooperative ties with several well-known indigenous commercial vehicle brands. Kamaz Group, the top brand in Russian medium- and heavy-duty truck market, also brought its major truck models on display, which are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISD6.7 and ISL8.9 engines. When asked about the quality of Dongfeng Cummins engines, an employee from Kamaz raised his thumb, saying “Cummins engines have the best performance and reliability!”
Kamaz-Master, the Russian off-road truck racing team, is another big eye-catcher at this year’s exhibition. Since 2000, the team has won 12 championships in Le Dakar. In 2016, it joined hands with Dongfeng Cummins. With the help of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13 engine, Kamaz-Master won the first place in 2017 Silk Road Rally.
Not long ago, Kamaz-Master and Dongfeng Cummins held a meeting, discussion further cooperation. Kamaz-Master with its vehicles equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is expected to attend 2018 Le Dakar.
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
- 560 Horsepower Dongfeng Cummins ISZ 13L Engine Officially Released 2017-03-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISDe Awarded for 2017 Most Reliable Medium Engine 2017-02-28
- Reliable and Strong Dongfeng Cummins Signed Orders of 86 2016-12-15
- “Made-in-China” Dongfeng Cummins Engine Achieved Gizan Industrial Park 2016-11-03
- Dongfeng and Cummins Co-produced “Genesis” Truck 2016-10-24
- DONGFENG Cummins Heavy Products to Debut on Beijing"China Transpo 2016" 2016-05-25
- Dongfeng Cummins Cares for Truck Drivers In Expressway Service Area 2015-12-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April