Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the ninth BRICS Leaders Summit was successfully held in Xiamen, Fujian Province. TRAGO road cleaning vehicles were put into operation, providing cleaning services for the city and helping it present itself in its most beautiful look on the global stage.
During the summit, TRAGO road cleaning vehicles are held responsible for thoroughly cleaning the main venues of the event. A public cleaning engineer, after driving TRAGO road cleaning vehicle, was deeply impressed, saying it’s the best cleaning vehicle he has ever operated in his whole life.
Built on a TRAGO chassis, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle was developed and manufactured by Hishan Machinery Co., Ltd. Unlike a traditional road cleaning vehicle, it does not splash any water or leave any dredges. Moreover, it is able to thoroughly clean any stubborn oily spots. With a lower noise level, a longer lifespan, and higher environmental friendliness, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle is an ideal choice for road cleaning in urban areas.
Currently, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle has successfully made its way to a number of cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chengdu and Xiamen.
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
- ZEDO 300M Launched in Kunming and Won Orders of 30 Units 2016-12-07
- CHMC Won Orders of 881 Units in Double Eleven 2016-11-15
- Sichuan Hyundai Dump Truck to be on Listing 2015-12-10
- Meifeng Blue Awarded the Best Vehicle Urea Provider 2014-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April