Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the ninth BRICS Leaders Summit was successfully held in Xiamen, Fujian Province. TRAGO road cleaning vehicles were put into operation, providing cleaning services for the city and helping it present itself in its most beautiful look on the global stage.
During the summit, TRAGO road cleaning vehicles are held responsible for thoroughly cleaning the main venues of the event. A public cleaning engineer, after driving TRAGO road cleaning vehicle, was deeply impressed, saying it’s the best cleaning vehicle he has ever operated in his whole life.
Built on a TRAGO chassis, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle was developed and manufactured by Hishan Machinery Co., Ltd. Unlike a traditional road cleaning vehicle, it does not splash any water or leave any dredges. Moreover, it is able to thoroughly clean any stubborn oily spots. With a lower noise level, a longer lifespan, and higher environmental friendliness, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle is an ideal choice for road cleaning in urban areas.
Currently, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle has successfully made its way to a number of cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chengdu and Xiamen.
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November