Weichai Power Set to Further Expand its Business in Southeast Asia
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 7 and 8, Shandong Heavy Industry Weichai Power Southeast Asian Market Channel Meeting was held in Singapore. Through holding such a meeting, Weichai Power aims to speed up its innovation, share platforms, and achieve common development in Southeast Asian market.
In 1980s and 1990s, Weichai Power, led by Tan Xuguang, created a miracle in Southeast Asia by growing its business by 200 times in just a decade. Now, Southeast Asia has become one of the strategic overseas markets for Weichai Power.
So far, a number of Weichai products which are targeted at the medium- and high-end market have already entered Southeast Asian market. In addition, Weichai has built its own marketing networks. From a single product to a wide spectrum of products, Weichai has demonstrated its full commitment to serving its customers in global market.
On the morning of September 7, Tan Xuguang visited some local customers in Singapore, talking with them about the performances of Weichai products. Later on that day, Tan visited Singapore-based ASL and the two parties officially signed a cooperative agreement for LNG ship engines, mapping out the road for their cooperation in developing 70-meter landing crafts.
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- Weichai (Tokyo) Innovation Center Was Established 2018-06-22
- Weichai WP13 550 Horsepower Engine Widely Used Among High-end Trucks 2018-05-31
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- China’s Weichai Announces Partnership with Fuel Cell Maker Ceres Power 2018-05-18
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- Foton Daimler and Weichai Jointly Launch Two Auman Trucks 2018-04-25
- Maz-Weichai New Factory Starts Construction in Belarus 2018-04-10
- Cooperation with China's Weichai Power Promotes German Truck Giant KION 2018-03-05
- Weichai Power Maintains a Fast Growing Momentum in Heavy-duty Truck Engine 2018-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November