Weichai Power Set to Further Expand its Business in Southeast Asia
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 7 and 8, Shandong Heavy Industry Weichai Power Southeast Asian Market Channel Meeting was held in Singapore. Through holding such a meeting, Weichai Power aims to speed up its innovation, share platforms, and achieve common development in Southeast Asian market.
In 1980s and 1990s, Weichai Power, led by Tan Xuguang, created a miracle in Southeast Asia by growing its business by 200 times in just a decade. Now, Southeast Asia has become one of the strategic overseas markets for Weichai Power.
So far, a number of Weichai products which are targeted at the medium- and high-end market have already entered Southeast Asian market. In addition, Weichai has built its own marketing networks. From a single product to a wide spectrum of products, Weichai has demonstrated its full commitment to serving its customers in global market.
On the morning of September 7, Tan Xuguang visited some local customers in Singapore, talking with them about the performances of Weichai products. Later on that day, Tan visited Singapore-based ASL and the two parties officially signed a cooperative agreement for LNG ship engines, mapping out the road for their cooperation in developing 70-meter landing crafts.
- MAZ-Weichai Joint Venture Plans to Batch Produce Engines by the end of 2018 2017-09-15
- Weichai Laboratory Successfully Passes EPA Certificate from U.S.A. 2017-08-21
- Co-ops Between Weichai America Corp. and PSI to Bring Win-win Result 2017-06-09
- Weichai Chairman Heads a Delegation to visit MTU and MAN 2017-06-01
- Weichai Chairman Visits Europe to Discuss Global Engine Trend 2017-05-17
- Weichai Continues to Contribute the Belt and Road Initiative 2017-05-15
- Weichai Launches the First Euro V Engine in Vietnam 2017-03-31
- Chairman of Weichai Talks with Representatives of World Top 500 Companies 2016-03-28
- Shaanqi Heavy-duty Truck Provides Rich Truck Modes by Depending on Weichai Golden Chain 2016-03-01
- Weichai Awarded the Second Prize of National Prize for Progress in T&S 2016-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April