2018 China (Guangzhou) Int’l Electric Vehicle Industrial Ecology Chain Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: Background As an event represents the future, growing trends and results of scientific research of China electric vehicle industry, EVEXPO2018 aims at achieving a showcase and partnership of the whole industrial chain, so as to facilitate the comprehensive development of electric vehicle industrial ecology chain, encourage new ideas and impetus in promoting electric vehicle industry in fields involved “policy & investment, R&D & manufacture, market & sales, coordination & sharing” .
With the theme of "Green Development & Creative Interconnection" and the philosophy of "integrating resources, interfusing industry and green sharing", EVEXPO2018 is committed to building a "vehicles, pile, electricity, manufacture, park, internet" six in one whole industrial chain ecosystem, focuses on new products and technologies in related areas of "electric vehicles, manufacturing technology and equipment, power batteries, charging facilities, intelligent parking and internet vehicles".
During the exposition, the themes of “policy, market, technology and capital” will be covered and thematic forum of Global Electric Vehicle Leadership Summit will also be concurrently held. Related speeches delivered by leaders, renowned professionals and scholars in relevant ministries as well as industry affiliated cooperation conference, key technology seminar, product promotion, capital matchmaking and other series of thematic activities will be conducted orderly. By means of the above campaigns, it is hoped to create a bright future for electric vehicles industry, shape opinion leaders and explore resolutions for industrial reform and technical innovation.
Date: 9th-11th May, 2018
Venue: Guangzhou International Sourcing Center
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China
China Prosperity Green Industry Foundation
China EV Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
Electrical Technology Branch of Society of Automotive Engineers of China
China Information Industry Association Energy Branch
China Southern Power Grid
China Southern Power Grid Media Co., Ltd.
Executor: Guangzhou Slong Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Power Battery Standardization Technical Committee
Guangdong Enterprises Competitiveness Promotion Association
Guangzhou Judian Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Supporter: Guangdong EV Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
Original Equipment Supplies Association
The Society of Automotive Engineers
Automotive Service Association
Speciality Equipment Market Association
Taiwan Transportation Vehicle Manufacturers Association
Automotive Industry Action Group
Italian Association of the Automotive Industry
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November