XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit
www.chinatrucks.com: Between August 31 and September 1, 2017, the 2017 annual meeting of the BRICS Business Council was held in Shanghai, attracting more than 300 representatives from business circle in China, Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa, as well as the BRICS New Development Bank, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization and other cooperative organizations.
From September 2 to September 5, the BRICS Business Summit was held in Xiamen. As a member of the BRICS Business Council manufacturing industry group, XCMG was invited to attend the Shanghai meeting of the BRICS Business Council and Xiamen Business Summit.
On September 4, Chinese President Xi Jinping attended the Dialogue of BRICS Leaders and the BRICs Business Council, and delivered a keynote speech, Brazilian President Michel Temer, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and South African President Jacob Zuma jointly attended the meeting.
XCMG WL50G Loaders Were Working in Coal Mine in South Africa
The market potential of BRICS is huge, XCMG has always attached great importance to the exploration and development in the BRICS markets, at present, XCMG has branches in each country of BRICS, conducting independent sales and after-sales service separately. The market share of XCMG products in BRICS has increased year by year, moreover, the products of XCMG are widely acknowledged by local users, which are applied in diverse infrastructure construction projects, such as transportation, energy, etc.
An XCMG ZL30G Loader Was Working for the Land Levelling Project in RS State, Brazil
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
- Malaysia ECRL Project Kicks off with Support from XCMG 2017-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April