XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit
www.chinatrucks.com: Between August 31 and September 1, 2017, the 2017 annual meeting of the BRICS Business Council was held in Shanghai, attracting more than 300 representatives from business circle in China, Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa, as well as the BRICS New Development Bank, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization and other cooperative organizations.
From September 2 to September 5, the BRICS Business Summit was held in Xiamen. As a member of the BRICS Business Council manufacturing industry group, XCMG was invited to attend the Shanghai meeting of the BRICS Business Council and Xiamen Business Summit.
On September 4, Chinese President Xi Jinping attended the Dialogue of BRICS Leaders and the BRICs Business Council, and delivered a keynote speech, Brazilian President Michel Temer, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and South African President Jacob Zuma jointly attended the meeting.
XCMG WL50G Loaders Were Working in Coal Mine in South Africa
The market potential of BRICS is huge, XCMG has always attached great importance to the exploration and development in the BRICS markets, at present, XCMG has branches in each country of BRICS, conducting independent sales and after-sales service separately. The market share of XCMG products in BRICS has increased year by year, moreover, the products of XCMG are widely acknowledged by local users, which are applied in diverse infrastructure construction projects, such as transportation, energy, etc.
An XCMG ZL30G Loader Was Working for the Land Levelling Project in RS State, Brazil
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November