Changjiu Group Chuzhou Factory Secures an Order of 1,000 Center-Axle Vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: A center-axle vehicle made by Changjiu Group measures a maximum length of 22 meters. Compared with a normal semitrailer or other car carriers which can transport six or seven units passenger vehicles, Changjiu’s center-axle vehicle is able to transport 8 to 11 units vehicles, achieving far better financial returns for businesses involved in car transportation.
Recently, Changjiu Group successfully secured an order of 1,100 units center-axle vehicles from a customer. “Our vehicles achieve higher stability. Equipped with the state-of-art air suspensions, they can easily load passenger vehicles. Moreover, our center-axle vehicle boasts a higher loading capacity compared with its counterparts”, says Ge Xianwen, Vice President of Changjiu Group.
Specifications of Changjiu 8353TCL Center Shaft Vehicle:
1) Wheelbase: 6,300 mm
2) Loading capacity: 8-11 units passenger vehicles
3) Suspension: air suspension
4) Chassis: 6X2、4X2 (Sinotruk, FAW, Dongfeng, SAIC, Foton, etc.)
Key Parameters of Changjiu 8353TCL Center Shaft Vehicle:
1) Fully meet BG1589 standards
2) Turning clearance circle diameter<25m, out value600mm
3) Higher maneuverability: shorter radius of turning circle
Changjiu center-axle vehicle is equipped with SAF special air suspensions made in Germany, achieving higher stability while in operation. With strong braking power, the vehicle has lowered its braking distance and made it more stable when slowing down. In addition, its height can be lowered or increased by 120mm, rendering the vehicle more agility. Its reliable tires help the vehicle further increase its lifespan.
Currently, Changjiu Group has set up its prodution bases in Anhui province, Jilin province, and Hebei province. They boast an annual production volume of 6,000 units, 3,000 units and 3,000 units respectively.
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- Changjiu Chuzhou Base Officially Put into Production 2017-10-16
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November