XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 5, 2017, the 17th China International Fire Protection Equipment Technology Conference and Exposition has grandly opened in the China International Exhibition Centre, attracting over 600 enterprises from over 30 countries and regions to gather in Beijing to attend the best international firefighting summit and view the latest achievements of the fire protection technology in the world.
As the first fire-protection brand of manufacturing enterprise in China, XCMG, regarding “XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co., Ltd., has attached attention to the new trend of fire protection and been dedicated to creating 11 V5 series new fire rookies to be shown for the first time in this exposition. With its beautiful and delicate appearance design, powerful performance, light mobility and advanced intelligent, once again, the company showcased the world its high-end manufacturing technology in fire-fighting equipment and strength as the world-class company, illustrating the nation’s pillars of a great power perfectly.
In 2016, adhering to the "high starting point" of leading technology strategy, XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co., Ltd. actively practice the golden standard of "Leading Technology, Everlasting Products" put forward by Wang Min, the chairman of XCMG, comprehensively carry out the benchmark with international enterprises, aim at and focus on the core technologies and core components, successively realizing major breakthroughs in multiple techniques such as large and super-large elevating fire truck key technology, high-efficient large-flow industrial water tower fire truck key technology, compact and high-efficient elevating fire truck key technology, etc. Updating and upgrading with National V Standard, XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co. Ltd. creates a series of innovation records such as using the K type outrigger structure and its design of the nozzle hook tube at the end of the boom, which are the first time in the industry, besides, it adopts large span combined boom in the industry, so far, XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co. Ltd. has launched 32 V5 series fire trucks, helping China fire protection team to ensure and promote core combat power generation mode transformation of fire fighting and rescue work. With the core technology of continuous innovation, XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co. Ltd. takes the lead in the industry again.
The wide application of intelligence, informatization and big data has made the safety of XCMG fire trucks higher and easier in operation, and more adaptable in the harsh conditions of high temperature and strong radiation." For example, through the three-dimensional GIS fire fighting command platform, we can realize the cloud reading of fire information, emergency operation command at the scene of the disaster and other 7 functions! The "Smart Fire Protection" by Zhang Yong, a technician at the exhibition site, is a microcosm of XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co., Ltd.
Relying on the high-altitude boom products, through years of concentrated research and development and lean production, XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co., Ltd. had refreshed the Asian highest elevating platform fire trucks for four continuous times, what is more, DG100 broken the Asian highest record of aerial platform fire trucks. It now formed a complete set of rescue firefighting products group, covering 22m-100m aerial platform fire trucks, 20m-80m water tower fire trucks, 22m-53m aerial ladder fire trucks, special fire fighting vehicles and other fire fighting products, it has built a powerful army of fire rescue with special and complete sets of equipment. Meanwhile, XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co., Ltd. can meet each fire site’s request on personalized complete sets of equipment and do the best to provide customers with professional and complete sets of products solutions.
Currently, XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co., Ltd. has occupied the half domestic market, with the help of the "Belt and Road" initiative, XCMG implements the "going global" strategy to layout overall and expand overseas markets, its products have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions such as Russia, Indonesia, Uganda, Nigeria and others. In 2014, XCMG’s DG100 and other super high meters fire trucks were exported to Angola in batches, creating the new world record of "Made in China". In recent two years, XCMG’s DG88, JP80, JP72 and other super high meters fire trucks entered domestic market one after another, broking the sales record of domestic fire trucks.
The 11 sets of fire equipment exhibited by XCMG are typical products of XCMG’s complete sets of equipment, showcasing a new breakthrough in XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co. Ltd’s superior fire product lines, XCMG leads the new developmental trend in the industry by its technical performance. On the road of assisting XCMG to reach the summit and achieve the dream of becoming a world-class company, XCMG Fire-Fighting Safety Equipment Co. Ltd. focuses on providing global customers with fast, simple and safe fire rescue equipment with its responsibility and commitment. It is also committed to safeguarding the safety of global society people's life and property, providing safe and high-performance fire rescue products with the eventual purpose of protecting our beautiful world.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
- Malaysia ECRL Project Kicks off with Support from XCMG 2017-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April