JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 4 to 9, Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition, also known as COMTRANS, was held in Moscow International Exhibition Center. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in Russia, it attracted a number of internationally well known commercial vehicle brands, including JAC, Foton, Volvo, Benz, Man, Hino and Isuzu.
At JAC’s exhibition booth, four light-duty trucks are put on display, including JAC X-200 small truck, JAC N56 and N75 trucks.
Small trucks hold over 20% of the commercial vehicle market in Russia. Making its debut in the country, JAC X-200 small truck immediately grabbed Russian media’s attention, receiving a wide and in-depth coverage from over 20 journalists.
JAC N56 truck meets Euro V emission standards. Its floor is made of zinc-galvanized board.
With a cargo space of 21.28 cubic meters, JAC N75 truck is mounted with a container measuring 5200mm in length, 2300mm in width and 2200mm in height. In addition, its interior metal parts have all gone through anti-rusting treatment.
As of June this year, JAC had already met its target sales goal for the whole year in Russia in 2017. By the end of this year, its sales volume in the country is expected to grow by 300% year on year.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
- How Far is Shuailing World Truck Away from the Global Launching 2017-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April