JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 4 to 9, Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition, also known as COMTRANS, was held in Moscow International Exhibition Center. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in Russia, it attracted a number of internationally well known commercial vehicle brands, including JAC, Foton, Volvo, Benz, Man, Hino and Isuzu.
At JAC’s exhibition booth, four light-duty trucks are put on display, including JAC X-200 small truck, JAC N56 and N75 trucks.
Small trucks hold over 20% of the commercial vehicle market in Russia. Making its debut in the country, JAC X-200 small truck immediately grabbed Russian media’s attention, receiving a wide and in-depth coverage from over 20 journalists.
JAC N56 truck meets Euro V emission standards. Its floor is made of zinc-galvanized board.
With a cargo space of 21.28 cubic meters, JAC N75 truck is mounted with a container measuring 5200mm in length, 2300mm in width and 2200mm in height. In addition, its interior metal parts have all gone through anti-rusting treatment.
As of June this year, JAC had already met its target sales goal for the whole year in Russia in 2017. By the end of this year, its sales volume in the country is expected to grow by 300% year on year.
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November