FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: At the International Exhibition of Commercial Vehicles COMTRANS of 2017, FAW will present two updated FAW-CA3310 and FAW-CA3250 dump trucks, informs the press service of the Chinese manufacturer.
Both cars are equipped with advanced engines CA6DL2-37E5 and CA6DM2-39E51, which now complies with the ecological standard "Euro-5". Power units operate on diesel fuel and have a power of 377 hp (maximum torque 1550 Nm in the range from 1300 to 1500 rpm) and 390 hp (maximum torque of 1900 Nm in the range from 1300 to 1900 rpm), respectively.
Also, the cars got an improved J6 cockpit with an updated instrument panel: now it is LCD, more informative, the readings on the display have become more clear and easier to read. A new 4-point suspension mount maximizes impact and reduces vibration during driving.
Other improvements include the appearance in the construction of dump trucks SACHS, which improves the running characteristics of the vehicles and increases their reliability. Also, trucks are now equipped with the "ERA-GLONASS" system, which makes it possible to call promptly rescue services in the event of an accident.
In addition to the above-mentioned updates, the FAW-CA3250 dump truck has the choice of wheelbase and body of one of two sizes - 18 and 20 cubic meters in volume. Along with the updated FAW-CA3310 and FAW-CA3250, the Chinese automaker will present at its stand FAW-CA3250 chassis, which allows the installation of trucks of various kinds of superstructure.
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November